IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
As I see - it was dropped...
Already reregistered by Jap...

I have dropped about 25% of my .pro names. As with most extensions. I had it for sale for cheap, but no response.

•••
Because .PRO was not supported by any registrar in Japan...
They just started...

•••
NOBEL.PRO (2009-2024) - Polish company number N...

•••
EMERGE.PRO (2009) - one more Dubai company...

•••
I like this one, although I'm doubting myself - or really I'm just too big of a geek.

Diffie.pro -- as in Whit Diffie. pioneer of public-key cryptography

But, not really sell-able (not sure Mr. Diffie would like, and outside a crypto reference there is no value, imo).

Hmmmm, might be worth checking to see if I can message him and donate the name to his foundation?

Maybe a nice mention or link?

Off to find Whit's email - I'll let you know next week if I hear back.

•••
•••
@Jurgen Wolf Thank you much!

Ok, Stanford - maybe and honorary degree and possible speaking spot at the next graduation. Hmmm, a speech about domains and valuation to people (so many) way smarter than I.

My plan is starting to get shaky... HAHAHAHA

Going to email shortly and see if I get a response, will let you all know.

•••
•••
FIZI.PRO (2017) - NL-company number N...

•••
As I see - GoDaddy.PRO has been redesigned...

Last edited:
•••
This week I have 3 interesting buyers and I hope that at least 1 sale will be closed successfully...

•••
Cinderella.PRO (2016) - nice enduser from California...

•••
I opened green pro up for bids on flippa, the name currently forwards to the sale

This week I have 3 interesting buyers and I hope that at least 1 sale will be closed successfully...
Good luck! let us know which one goes..

•••
PAULUS.PRO (2016) - Korean agency...

•••
•••
Just sold Margo.
.PRO + .info = 1K EUR
My Halloween offer for this French buyer... Already paid on Sedo, because Payoneer was rejected by him.

•••
So my finalized .PRO results for 10 months of 2017:
41 inquiries (up to $5K)
2 sales (~$1.3K per domain in average)

Last edited:
•••
PRIYA.PRO (2012) - webdev from Mumbai...

•••
Slight xxx domains netloss in October = 276.4K+ as of today...

•••
•••
I have some names formerly with ELB.com that were (involuntarily) bulk transferred to Netissime.
Have a domain that is expiring tomorrow; want to transfer it out.
But they control panel doesn't let me unlock the domain - and NameSilo is telling me the Auth code is incorrect.

Anyone know how to do it?

•••
For me - also AUTHcode feature doesn't work... for any of my domains... even for active domains...
~14-16 hours ago I have opened a ticket - still no any response...

•••
Per my previous experience with their Support - they may reply even after 2 and more days...
So if possible - call them by phone...

•••
Thanks for your quick comment @Jurgen Wolf
I renewed the domain with them for a year for 9.99 euros just in case support doesn't get back in time. It's an inexpensive peace of mind for what is a valuable domain in my view.
Hopefully support gets back to me. If not I'll need to call them and hopefully they speak English.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back