NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Small town, village, ~5K population.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yesterday I registered those two german top .pro's:

rente.pro pension
vorsorge.pro pension
 
2
•••
369K+
So per my records ~6.5K netgain during May (without GoDaddy de facto)...
 
0
•••
30 days left...
 
0
•••
Yesterday I have caught the one of .PRO-drops...
The same day it has been sold for $1K (passive sale as always for me, Bodis-form)...
Just started this transaction via Sedo-escrow (3% or min. $60)...
The domain name you will see at DNJournal soon... don't want to publish here...
 
Last edited:
7
•••
This is my 6th .PRO-sale.
High $xxx per domain in average.
 
3
•••
Yesterday I have caught the one of .PRO-drops...
The same day it has been sold for $1K (passive sale as always for me, Bodis-form)...
Just started this transaction via Sedo-escrow (3% or min. $60)...
The domain name you will see at DNJournal soon... don't want to publish here...

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that...
 
1
•••
All my buyers were from Europe.
 
0
•••
4 of 6 - Geodomains (cities).
 
0
•••
French enduser number N: LION.PRO (2009)
 
2
•••
1
•••
Polish enduser number N: TIPTOP.PRO (2009)
 
0
•••
I can see that most of my .PRO names all are getting some decent passive traffic (I've created individual landing pages for them).

That's positive!
 
3
•••
Hannover - mine.

Hanover - English-spelling of Hannover is RESERVED.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanover

Yes!

With many cities and places you will have to decide if you want to attract the locals or tourists with your name ;)

Hannover - Hanover
Köln - Cologne
København - Copenhagen
Krungthep (กรุงเทพฯ) - Bangkok

And so on... Ok, now back to topic
 
1
•••
Koeln - also mine. )

p.s. Any IDN is NOT supported in .PRO
 
Last edited:
2
•••
0
•••
Koeln - also mine. )

p.s. Any IDN is NOT supported in .PRO

I personally kind of like that, I am not a super fan of IDNs. I have two: Ü.club and Ö.land (Swedish island) :P

Edit: I have one more: Träning.nu (Träning = exercise. Nu = now. In Swedish).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No any problems with German-IDN on German keyboards.
And these domains are selling high... even .info
 
2
•••
Ok! Thanks for the info Jurgen.
 
1
•••
monsoon.pro
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back