MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
c85c892d.jpg

So I have been on many forums over the years and almost all of them have an:

Official "OFF TOPIC" Topic

This is a topic where.... ANYTHING GOES

There is only one rule.... NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

In this topic you never have to worry about your comment getting deleted because it is off topic. In fact the entire topic is OFF TOPIC and encourages you to go in any direction you want.

If you want to needlessly increase your post count... This is your thread...

If you somehow get a post deleted by a moderator in this topic you will have to hang your head in shame and you will be publicly flogged by the other members. - for fun of course.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And as of right now I am officially at 1000 posts

I am now officially a POST FANATIC !!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Useless fact of the day

The weight of all the ants on earth is equivalent to the weight of all the humans on earth.

•••
Useless fact

The Pentagon, in Arlington, Virginia, has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary.

Does anyone know why?

•••
Picture0006.png

Want an insane Windows experience

After all those updates Windows 8.1 was not installed, update did not even recommend it to me. I had to search the microsoft site and install it separately. Two days to run updates on a new laptop. I swore that this would be my last windows computer. Two days of my life wasted on what should have installed by itself in the background.

The Google Chromebook is looking better and better to me.

Last edited:
•••
i've been using chrome for a while now, i just don't like the new windows look and feel

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Useless fact

The Pentagon, in Arlington, Virginia, has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary.

Does anyone know why?
For visitors? :xf.grin:

•••
And as of right now I am officially at 1000 posts

I am now officially a POST FANATIC !!
I'm a LIKED FANATIC but not yet a POST FANATIC. :cigar:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back