Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.org The .ORG Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lexisdomains

Established Member
Impact
31
.org >>​

Hello.

In view of the recent success of .ORG domain sales, I thought it would be appropriate to discuss the value of the .org extension.

1. Share Recent .ORG Sales

2. Share Your BEST .ORG domains

3. Share Your Opinion on .ORG

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Here are some other notable .org sales:

Engineering.org - $198,000
Date.org - sold for $150,000
Attorney.org - $38,500 sold @ SEDO on 9/25/2009
Hockey.org - $22,500 sold @ Moniker Traffic on 11/27/2009
HomeLoans.org - $37,000 sold @Private Sale on 08/19/2009

What's your best .ORG?
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Here is my aged LLLL .ORG domains:

e w s a (.) org 7 y/o
l u v y (.) org 10 y/o
k c c t (.) org 17 y/o
 
1
•••
FinancialSupport.org
 
3
•••
I recently acquired Noodz.Org, please feel free to share what you think about my purchase.
 
0
•••
V I W U org
 
1
•••
CryptoPrices.org
EthWallet.org
SafeDrug.org
247Mining.org
247BTC.org
247Coin.org
247Eth.org
247CoinExchange.org
AirBed.org
 
2
•••
BTCfork.org
BTCtrades.org
BTCswap.org
BTCfunds.org
BuyTHC.org
CoinTeam.org
 
Last edited:
3
•••
websms.org
travelgeek.org
encrypto.org
ipcloud.org
quicknews.org
Coincrypto.org
coinswitch.org
 
2
•••
Last week via Sedo:
OTN.ORG
$7.5K
 
4
•••
Tampa.org
$10K
 
2
•••
RiseNow

riseup.org 75,000 USD 2017-03-19 DomainMarket
Yeah, yeah, I know it's not comparable :'(

Is it a real sale?

Domain Market is still the owner (according to whois).

Plus, domain is parked. I've BIG doubts someone pay 75k and park the domain, if someone pay 75k has a big project to develop on it.
 
2
•••
Is it a real sale?

Domain Market is still the owner (according to whois).

Plus, domain is parked. I've BIG doubts someone pay 75k and park the domain, if someone pay 75k has a big project to develop on it.
I don't know. I did notice a while back that they never bothered to remove it from Afternic.
https://www.afternic.com/domain/riseup.org
 
0
•••
.ORG seems to have relatively tepid sales activity nowadays, but when a sale does come through the prices can be quite impressive. Here are some of my hard won names from scouring expireds.

cXLMcjy.png
 
1
•••
7
•••
1
•••
sex1.org

sex2-9.org all taken + all major tld taken

what you think about my domain. Good or Bad ??
 
1
•••
CampaignTrail.org
 
3
•••
3
•••
I have Platinums.org

Previous owner was a FMA (Future Media Architects) 2000-2014​

GoldCoin.org was sold for $80,000 Euro
Source: digitaljournal.com/pr/3593946


PlatinumCoins.org is taken by PlatinumClub.com
PlatinumCoin.org - taken
​
 
3
•••
Bitcoinblock.org
Autoz.org
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back