Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.org The .ORG Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lexisdomains

Established Member
Impact
31
.org >>​

Hello.

In view of the recent success of .ORG domain sales, I thought it would be appropriate to discuss the value of the .org extension.

1. Share Recent .ORG Sales

2. Share Your BEST .ORG domains

3. Share Your Opinion on .ORG

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Here are some other notable .org sales:

Engineering.org - $198,000
Date.org - sold for $150,000
Attorney.org - $38,500 sold @ SEDO on 9/25/2009
Hockey.org - $22,500 sold @ Moniker Traffic on 11/27/2009
HomeLoans.org - $37,000 sold @Private Sale on 08/19/2009

What's your best .ORG?
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just picked up emcee.org for a development project. Would like to create an authority hip-hop site.
 
1
•••
sexz.org
bangers.org
 
1
•••
5g.png

5g network
 
2
•••
ha, I saw that one and thought about it, I have it on my potential domain list. good job.
 
1
•••
Got MyDictionary.org
 
1
•••
I have techreview.org
 
2
•••
CQ8.org
 
1
•••
1
•••
Sedo last week:
accredited.org
$4.5K
 
1
•••
i have these :

dddo.org
gggu.org
hhhu.org
nnne.org
llle.org
obbb.org
urrr.org
 
1
•••
1
•••
0
•••
Its very weird that still are 8,000 LLLL.org western premiums unregistered! 8,000 is not a huge number and a buyout shouldnt cost more than $90K in total!
 
1
•••
5
•••
Guys, Its legal to purchase .org for commercial purpose?

I never bought .org because of I think this is only for organization? I am correct?
 
1
•••
3
•••
Is there a meaning to it ? As such 3 char org domains are available.
I think it's related to china pronounce "xi quei"...or sth like that I've though yet :D. IMO
 
1
•••
I LOVE .orgs but only do single words and ones that fit well with it. Preferably a massive non-profit sector. I happen to be a lucky SOB who has one - my best domain by far. It was the top/first name picked live at NamesCon last year by the experts reviewing for Domain Sherpa. Check out these numbers:

Cancer.org is owned by the American Cancer Society. They did $862,312,318 in donations last year.
Heart.org is owned by the American Heart Association. They did $780,275,142 in donations last year.
Breast.org is owned by ME.!!!

Do you like this domain? BCRFcure.org - I kid you not - look it up. Even THEY pulled in over $60 MILLION

I could easily see a couple hundred million in breast cancer donations for this foundation if done by the American Cancer Society team, or maybe doubling the BCRFcure peoples numbers if they take it(jeez).

I would say a 6 figure PLUS 2% of donations per year would suit me fine. What do you think??? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
.ORG is suitable for any organization...
And doesn't matter at all what kind is it: profit or non-profit... Forget about this archaic stereotype...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
+ any human traffic can be monetized...
So all websites are profitable de facto.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back