Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.org The .ORG Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lexisdomains

Established Member
Impact
31
.org >>​

Hello.

In view of the recent success of .ORG domain sales, I thought it would be appropriate to discuss the value of the .org extension.

1. Share Recent .ORG Sales

2. Share Your BEST .ORG domains

3. Share Your Opinion on .ORG

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Here are some other notable .org sales:

Engineering.org - $198,000
Date.org - sold for $150,000
Attorney.org - $38,500 sold @ SEDO on 9/25/2009
Hockey.org - $22,500 sold @ Moniker Traffic on 11/27/2009
HomeLoans.org - $37,000 sold @Private Sale on 08/19/2009

What's your best .ORG?
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bangers.org
 
0
•••
rarities.org - What do you think about it?
 
0
•••
JustEnergy in org.

I am contemplating on donating it to an interested organization with no cashflow to buy it since they are operated on donations etc
 
1
•••
I don't invest in .org nearly as much as i used to, but they account for my best sales since i've been domaining. I've sold classbook.org for 4 figures and bolt.org for 5 figures(this year). I hope to build on my track record with orgs.

IMO .org and .com are the very best and most respected domain extensions.
 
1
•••
Forgot to mention I also have a nice geo too

pretty big city in the UK

Wolverhampton.org
 
1
•••
Hello,


The first 3 digits are a sequence.


2341.org
2343.org
3212.org
3213.org
3454.org
4323.org
4342.org
5434.org
5435.org
2349.org
3452.org
3457.org
4561.org
4568.org
5234.org
5644.org
5674.org



Kind Regards.

Philippe Ravel
 
0
•••
lovehurts.org
 
0
•••
colddrinks.org
 
0
•••
NNNE.org
LLLE.org
GGGU.org
HHHU.org
DDDO.org
OBBB.org
URRR.org
TUAE.org
UAEB.org
UAEH.org
 
0
•••
From what I gather it's never been registered before.

I do like it because is a 4L, pronounceable and quite brandable.
The use is endless, depends on the end-user's plans, right?

It all depends on what you are looking to do with it.
Flip it for less but keep the cash flowing or wait for the right end-user, right?
Thank you. Will wait for the best deal!

Another questions, what is the best place to sell .Org domains?
 
0
•••
I have DataEntryJobs.org
 
0
•••
I have 1200 of the 17000 Western+Chips 4L .orgs
I Aldo starter buying a lot of good 2 Words from auctions.

I wonder if the wechips can be worthy a 100 each in a year time to an investor? I have some end user sales but just wondering l. What do you think guys?
 
0
•••
Sep 10, 2016 Sales.
IDyPWhu.png
 
0
•••
1
•••
Thanks for the link @Adam27!
I did search before I opened this thread and it didn't show up in the search results.
The only thread that I saw was a combine thread for .org and .net and that's why
I decided to open this.

Since there is an official thread were we can talk about .org domains, I guess I will
ask the stuff to delete this one if the consider fit, I believe there is no point to have
another thread open on the same subject.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Don't delete your thread, you can always merge the two.

However, if all members do is push their own domains it will become a trash thread very quickly.

Your idea for discussion and debate should be commended.
 
0
•••
Xonline.org

Earlier Xonline.com sold for $3k
 
0
•••
These are some of the .ORGs that I have. Would like to know your views on this guys

Differs.org
Berths.org
Consists.org
Twitching.org
Foamy.org
Gaty.org
Displaying.org
Indicating.org
Undoubtedly.org
Endeavoring.org
Capitalisation.org
Plywoods.org
Sizzlers.org
Weighbridge.org
 
0
•••
EYET.ORG
YOUV.ORG
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back