Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Throughout the month of February 2017, use the promo code PICKLE at checkout to register and renew .COM domains for $9.99 and .NET domains for $10.99.
.NET domain price has been increased from this month.
BTW Domain happy hour this week is for .CLUB domain name - $0.99 only with no limit on Thursday, Feb. 2 from 3 to 5 p.m. MST (10 p.m. to 12 a.m. UTC)

•••
Throughout the month of February 2017, use the promo code PICKLE at checkout to register and renew .COM domains for $9.99 and .NET domains for $10.99.
BTW Domain happy hour this week is for .CLUB domain name - $0.99 only with no limit on Thursday, Feb. 2 from 3 to 5 p.m. MST (10 p.m. to 12 a.m. UTC)

It's so good, both Godaddy & Namecheap also selling .CLUB for 99 cents and 88 cents, no time limited :chicken:

•••
is these a name.com code? tried it to renew buh its nt going

•••
Hi, guys! Been lurking around for a while now, but just joined to let you know that Name has a sale right now for $4.99 .COM, .NET, .VIDEO, .LIVE, .GAMES, .NEWS, .SOCIAL, .ROCKS and .NINJA with code SPORTSBALL.

Here's the fine print:
Use promo code SPORTSBALL at checkout for one $4.99 registration of applicable domains. Limit one registration per customer. Offer valid while supplies last or once we hit 1500 total registrations. Promo code is also valid for 20% off Rightside premium domain registrations.

As always, you can buy the domain first, then get free privacy for it later with code PRIVACYPLEASE.

•••
•••
Verified SPORTSBALL still working - you MUST remove the $4.99 privacy in cart or else it looks like it's not working with the total at $9.98

Likely will sell out soon though, 1500 one per customer limit - sounds like limit is total offer not per extension - $4.99 is sooo expensive for a COM hand reg LOL

SS-name499-02-02-2017.png

•••
Also confirmed that SPORTSBALL is for new registration only, can not be applied for transfer

•••
$7.99 .com and .net sale From now through Friday, .com and .net registrations are just $7.99 when you use the promo code 799COMNET
Promo code valid through Friday, Feb. 17, 2017. Valid on new standard registrations only. Does not apply to Premium registrations or renewals.

better deals elsewhere of course : wink :

•••
Happy Hour Thursday 9 Mar 2017

https://www.name.com/happyhour
$3.99 .co registrations

Promotion begins at 3 p.m. MST (UTC-7) on Thursday.
Promo code only applies on one-year registrations. Not valid on premium registrations.
Happy Hour promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo code.

Promo code is not posted until it starts so visit the Happy Hour page on the dot when it starts

•••
•••
$7.99 COM NET - not best right now for COM at least equal to best deal right now for NET

799COMNET

From now through March 29, 2017, .com and .net registrations are only $7.99 when you use the promo code 799COMNET.
Promo code valid through Wednesday, March 29, 2017. Does not apply to renewals or premium registrations.

•••
This week's Domain Happy Hour - register .BAR domains for $1.99 and .REST domains for $0.99 during Bottoms Rupp Happy Hour.
$1.99 .bar registrations
$0.99 .rest registrations
This sale does not apply to renewals or registration of Premium Domains.

Sale Time: Thursday, March 23 from 3 to 5 p.m. MDT (9 to 11 p.m. UTC)

>> Detail link: http://www.name.com/blog/name/promo...n-sales-will-get-your-pumped-for-the-weekend/

Thx @luantt for the nice formatting inspiration

•••
OK this isn't a coupon and there is no name dot com support thread so random helpful hint:

Name dot com now has INSTANT transfer out approval w00t!

After you initiate transfer at the gaining registrar, go to control panel at name dot com and choose the domain being transferred and there is a button to expedite transfer, click that and there is a popup "Are You Sure" and click OK again and POOF your domain is fast approved to transfer! Hooray, the old way of emailing support was tedious. They still have NOT updated their knowledge base from the old email method.

ss-np-name-com-expedite-transfer-06-05-2017.png

PS FTR the gaining registrar was MyDomain and the transfer took about 90 minutes start to finish.

Last edited:
•••
@usernamex Can't see that option for a .com transferring out from Name.com to Namecheap. Maybe they're testing this feature?

•••
@pooky - did you already approve the transfer emails? My guess is I had already done that before checking back into name.com control panel, it might take a couple hours, so probably instant was a poor choice of wording on my part.

Plus there are the ever annoying Change of Owner emails also, if your whois info isn't an exact match. Also I had disabled privacy, if that matters. Lemme know how it goes.

•••
@usernamex Already approved, it's been 16 hours since. The 'Cancel Transfer Out' button itself is relatively new, so I'm guessing they're still working on the quick transfer thing.

•••
How curious, I wonder if it's being rolled out depending on the gaining registrar? Hmph. I only have more upcoming ORGs and they are all going to domfam* cheap with coupons.

Well you can send an email to name support now and at least go slightly faster than the full 5 day wait. Sorry I got your hopes up : smile :

https://www.name.com/support/articles/206103837-Expedite-a-Domain-Transfer

* domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster

•••
No hurry, I don't mind waiting for the slow-transfer in this case. :xf.grin:

•••
I have seen this option available...literally seconds after I initiated a transfer. I am able to approve the quick transfer out.

•••
Update: doing another dot ORG transfer out and this time NO fast "Transfer Now" button is appearing : bummer :

eta - since I had to email support to expedite anyway I am inquiring about the fast approve button also

Last edited:
•••
Here is my ticket question and their reply, the repeat is they ignored it the first time
--------------------------------------------------
What is the status of the TRANSFER NOW button? Why did these domains NOT show this option? Is this a feature that is in beta?
>>> ALSO - the transfer I did before these had a fast "Transfer Now" approve button and I was thrilled to not have to email you - yet it seems it is inconsistent, I have asked other users and it only shows up sometimes.
Thank you for contacting Name.com.

The Transfer Now button may not be available depending on the IP address you logged in from. It may not also appear depending on the expiration of the domain.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

: sigh : fantastic non-answer

FTR, the domains I did that did NOT show the "Transfer Now" button WERE expired, the first one was before expiry, so that may be the simplest explanation.

They DID manually approve fast transfer at least, so at least there is that option as a fallback.

@pooky - any chance you were doing an expired domain also?

•••
@usernamex It was a .com and not expired. Strange they should restrict the feature to IP address.

•••
@pooky - My interpretation of that was if your IP address matches your whois/account info, then it will work, since it would be a red flag for a domain theft to be logged in from another location.

The expired part is OK too, at least now we know. I was waffling about renewal until the free transfer offer anyway : grin :

•••
•••
Good deal at Name, just waiting for .COM deal :)

•••
Back