IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NN-N.com is almost gone and only 8 domains left. Guess L-LL/LL-L.com will speed up.

•••
Please

johnnywj said:
Yes you can i will insert them to 4 links within 10 minutes and then send you
a PM with the links.

send me too the list

•••
now NN-N.com, N-NN.com all gone. Anyone update the latest statistic of the L-LL/LL-L.com?

•••
Last edited:
•••
The l-l-l and n-n-n buyout was all due to hype threads. Those that started and bought into the hype weren't thinking clearly. The math is quite simple ll-l four characters. l-l-l five characters. I personally believe ll-l l-ll n-nn nn-n will trump l-l-l and n-n-n very quickly. Why buy l-l-l when you can buy the same combo in l-ll or ll-l.

Last edited:
•••
johnnywj said:
Here are these 4 lists.
NN-N.COM - 1000 - http://www.startgt.com/nn-n.txt
N-NN.COM - 1000 - http://www.startgt.com/n-nn.txt
LL-L.COM - 17 576 - http://www.startgt.com/ll-l.txt
L-LL.COM - 17 576 - http://www.startgt.com/l-ll.txt

Here is the list over 7925 Available L-LL.COM:
http://www.startgt.com/l-ll-january24.txt

I will insert the list over Available LL-L.COM later today.
Rep added thanks for the lists johnny

JMJ said:
The l-l-l and n-n-n buyout was all due to hype threads. Those that started and bought into the hype weren't thinking clearly. The math is quite simple ll-l four characters. l-l-l five characters. I personally believe ll-l l-ll n-nn nn-n will trump l-l-l and n-n-n very quickly. Why buy l-l-l when you can buy the same combo in l-ll or ll-l.

simple l-l-l shows the same results to a LLL in google but a l-ll or a ll-l shows alot less:

Example:

"abc" about 246,000,000 results

"a-b-c"about 246,000,000 results

"ab-c" about 1,020,000 results

"a-bc" about 1,440,000 results

now do the maths ? one extra hyphen for alot more results.

i must be one of those people who set up the hype then, thinking clearly
your right i was thinking statistics not the old mobo jumbo old
domainer talk how one extra hyphen does so much damage. This is the
new generation of domaining of niches what are based on facts not fiction.

Now lets stop comparing L-LL LL-L to L-L-L, No one niche is same as the
other read up before acting out loud, evidence is the key to facts and facts
is the key to the truth.

Go to the L-L-L therad and have a read it might take you a while but its worth the while.

Lets stay on track this is a thread is about L-LL LL-L not L-L-L.

Last edited:
•••
RX-C is much better than r-x-c any day. This business has always been about the shorter the better. It has also never been very - friendly. So being shorter and one less dash makes up my mind.

•••
JMJ said:
RX-C is much better than r-x-c any day. This business has always been about the shorter the better. It has also never been very - friendly. So being shorter and one less dash makes up my mind.
Who said shorter is better ? my girl friend said the longer the better lol little joke there.

im not going to keep trumping on which one is better because the facts is every niche of domains are as good as each other to the right end user.

its time for we the domainer to start growing up less words like: noob which
really means newcomer and better which means good and cr*p which means
poor. This is why we dont see enough end users on these forums because
of the way we act to each other or towards domains.

The more pleasant we become to each other and each others domains the more end users will come to show their hand and let the cat out of the bag.

Last edited:
•••
clap clap well said. Repped :)

•••
Just stating the facts. The whole l-l-l and n-n-n deal didn't make any sense to me when it was happening because of this very topic.

•••
thetruman said:
clap clap well said. Repped :)
Thank you im not against any niche as long as the facts stick.

btw ive been taking to much Omega3 again lol going to make a blog
page and add this to it. I surpise my self sometimes but its difficult to
put in words or i just cant spell them so i change them :td:

need to lean my spelling all over again sniff.

p.s im going to add a list of words which domainers should use instead of the
poor choice of words we do use.

Edit:

JMJ said:
Just stating the facts. The whole l-l-l and n-n-n deal didn't make any sense to me when it was happening because of this very topic.
But theirs a hole site based on facts and you cant make any sense out of it ?

•••
JMJ said:
I own almost 1800 L-L-L.COM and I'm very satisfied with them i have sold
some for low $xxxx each and had several other $xxx offers. My first
L-L-L.COMs i regd for several years ago.

But i also have many n-n-n ll-l l-ll n-nn nn-n .com and will register my self
several hundred maybe about 2000 more ll-l and l-ll .com also.

•••
johnnywj said:

See johnny is on the ball :hehe: he knows what he likes and the end users
thats why hes investing in all the niches he knows he can sell.

•••
johnnywj said:

Don't wait to long already bought 35 more in the past hour. :hehe:

•••
JMJ said:
The difference is pretty important and has nothing to do with the math:

In L-L-L, the hyphens just act as "placeholders" between the letters of the acronym, and because it's balanced don't imply any meaning given to them.

With LL-L or L-LL, the appearance of that combination implies that the paired letters on one side or the other mean something together and that they should be separated for some reason from the single letter. The example given a couple days ago about many businesses using the hyphen in an LL-L to replace the ampersand in their business name is a perfect example. "Shake, Rattle, & Roll, Ltd." would use SR-R.com.

So if a business has a 3-letter acronym without any ampersands in between (and I believe this to be the more common case, law firms aside), they would certainly go for the L-L-L before resorting to an LL-L or L-LL for their site. And many businesses even with an ampersand would be fine using an L-L-L as well, so the potential end users for L-L-L as a result is far greater.

•••
dag said:
The difference is pretty important and has nothing to do with the math:

In L-L-L, the hyphens just act as "placeholders" between the letters of the acronym, and because it's balanced don't imply any meaning given to them.

With LL-L or L-LL, the appearance of that combination implies that the paired letters on one side or the other mean something together and that they should be separated for some reason from the single letter. The example given a couple days ago about many businesses using the hyphen in an LL-L to replace the ampersand in their business name is a perfect example. "Shake, Rattle, & Roll, Ltd." would use SR-R.com.

So if a business has a 3-letter acronym without any ampersands in between (and I believe this to be the more common case, law firms aside), they would certainly go for the L-L-L before resorting to an LL-L or L-LL for their site. And many businesses even with an ampersand would be fine using an L-L-L as well, so the potential end users for L-L-L as a result is far greater.
Great reply have you been taking Omega3 tablets to dag ? lol

•••
on the other side names like i-tp or e-cc are better in this L-LL format...

•••
thetruman said:
on the other side names like i-tp or e-cc are better in this L-LL format...
Both niches have their stronger points thats why you cant pick which one
is better than the other as they both have good valid points.

p.s i should be in the other thread lol

•••
just found a L-LL.com for auction on ebay......with one day left it is at $0.55....just wanted to let all know....(i am not providing a link since it is not my auction and i am just pointing out the fact of the price)

Also, this is the first L-LL and LL-L for auction that i have seen on ebay and think it is quite good for for these types of domains that people are able to see that these names are popular. (might be a little early to start listing on ebay...but good to bring them into focus)

Side note: This is being described as a 4 letter .com in the main body.

-Thank you for your time.
-Aaron

another note: sorry i now have seen many of these on ebay....sorry that i was not paying enough attention to see them all.

Last edited:
•••
camille7_7 said:
.....another note: sorry i now have seen many of these on ebay....sorry that i was not paying enough attention to see them all.

I sacraficed one for publicity. I put one at eBay to help educate the public about L-LL and LL-L domains. I listed it as a rare 3 letter / 4 character domain and created an investors guide on the sales page. It doesn't matter if it sells as I think that the marketing exposure is worth the small listing fee.

•••
I do agree with that...but i also hate to see a loss if these really take off in the next year.........did it begin with and L?

Edit: just saw your sig.........i put a bid on that one before i knew it was yours.....i like that domain.

•••
Any value in L-L-L.net do you think?

•••
•••
Anyone tired of having to copy and paste L-LLs from those available lists into the Google text box for researching? Well, I grew tired of such a slow method of research and did something about it.

I have built the Ultimate L-LL Research Page having 3 different Google Search links, followed by 2 acronym definitions and finishing with a Google Trends link. All you need to do is scroll and click for a speedy, efficient domain name research session.

Here is what you'll need to do for getting there. First, I do not want Google to index the research pages content being full of links (might hurt my page rank) so the pages are password protected. The username and password are the same.

username: namepros
password: namepros

The address: www.urdng.com/Research/L-LL_Research_1.html

After logging on you'll find 4 pages with all available L-LLs and their research links. I hope to build a LL-L research page soon.

Enjoy!

BTW: The pages are big (1mb) so the download might be slow.

•••
Thanks for the software...you've made things much easier!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is QX.com in the XX,XXX range.
QXQ in the XXXX range.
QXQX in the XXX range.
QXQXQX in the XX range? It's all in the numbers.

Since so many people are comparing L-L-L to LL-L I thought I'd add my pennies worth. L-L-L look great and I encurage anyone to add them to their "BALANCED" portfolio.

Currently L-L-L go for about 8 times more than an L-LL because they are all registered. L-LL could someday come close to L-L-L values once they are all gone. I know they are a better deal for me now, because I get them for $7. However, I'd like to be Bluebecker or Bricio holding onto all the L-L-L domains.

One positive thing about L-LL domains are that they are only 4 characters thus they will rise again for a second time once all the 4 characters are gone. Will they ever be worth more than L-L-L? I could go either way on that one. Looks Great vs Has Less Dashes. 4 Characters vs 5 Characters? Beauty is in the eye of the enduser.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back