Impact
Here is the official Channel.TV thread!

Post your Channel .TV names here.

I'm starting with these:

RugbyChannel dot TV

F1Channel dot TV

LottoChannel dot TV

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
errrrmmmm i have channel1000.tv

hey they may be 1000 channels one day....lol

•••
hullswingerscom said:
errrrmmmm i have channel1000.tv

hey they may be 1000 channels one day....lol
...and there probably still won't be anything worth watching ;)

•••
with the iccan stuff in the news , i think xxxxxchannel are positioned , they are their own marketing brand ..... channels on .tv , who would have guessed !!!

•••
domainacrobat said:
Shoot I almost forgot LOL! I also have

FightChannel.TV - I have had alot of offers for this one. The day after I bought, I received 2 seperate $500 offers and a week later one of the boxing sanctioning bodies contacted me about it, of course I asked for $25k so I didnt get a reply....LOL!

Timewarp said:
Word to that, I was about to reply that I didnt like channel names at all but just regged my first two. Hope its okay that I took the plural fightschannel in both tv and com...I understand its not as good and would def sell for less then 25K so I don't think Im stepping on any toes here, sent rep to domain acrobat for the idea. :)

Hi, I have FightChannelTv .com
:lol:

•••
I have detectivechannel.tv

•••
GeographicChannel.tv ........there's a whole world out there

•••
got bigwavesurfingchannel.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
got channel100000.com

sexypantiestv.com

•••
boboski said:
got channel100000.com

Wow 100,000 channels D-: If we had that many channels on TV we'd never get any work done ;)

•••
[removed... wrong thread]

Last edited:
•••
I've got hurricanechannel.tv that will be expiring soon. $10 BIN takes it.

•••
NorthIslandTV dot com

The North Island is one of the two main islands of New Zealand. The island is 113,729 km² in area, making it the world's 14th-largest island. It has a population of 3,148,400 (2001 Est.), making it the New Zealand's largest island by population.

SouthIslandTV dot com

The North Island is one of the two main islands of New Zealand. The island is 151,215 km² in area, making it the world's 12th-largest island. It has a population of 1,008,400 (2007 Est.).

oops I think you posted this on the wrong thread .TV, this the ****Channel.tv thread (even though I think you started the thread) :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
channel1000000.com no kidding lol.

•••
gilescoley said:
oops I think you posted this on the wrong thread .TV, this the ****Channel.tv thread (even though I think you started the thread) :)

i got confused by the previous post of boboski :cy:

boboski said:
sexypantiestv.com

•••
•••
HorseRacingChannel dot TV

PopMusicChannel dot TV

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back