IT.COM

THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
:hi:

Welcome to the THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!
Let's get this thread going with Any AFTERMARKET Sales, Drops, Gossip, etc. :)
To start off, as of today, ALL L-L-L.COM's have been registered! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
same here, but I still have some budget left to spend on adwords.
I'm going to focuss on selling christmas gifts and lights (USA targetted). Earn some comission for about 2 months and then park them again and wait...that's the plan so far. It's working quite well for my http://www.s-r-y.com (cosmetics). I'll let you know how it goes in about a week :)

•••
Nice page Bieke is that something that you are hosting or a parking companies page?

•••
that one's hosted on dreamhost. seems a bit slow from time to time but I love their service :)

•••
lets put more sales here :)

both @ snap today

S-L-M.com -> $165
I-V-I.com -> $84

•••
bricio said:
lets put more sales here :)

both @ snap today

S-L-M.com -> $165
I-V-I.com -> $84
Thanks ill add them to bluebecker.com now.

ill also update the drop page.

•••
These L-L-L.com are an investment not a day trade. You are not going to reg zqx on a day completing the buyout and flip for $xxx. These are an alternative/companion play to the hot LLL.com market. Only one company per LLL combo can own the LLL.com. Their price is going up at a pace unlike few invesments over the past four years with an ongoing bias to the upside. So now you can provide another end user with a need for those same letters who either cannot afford or cannot attain the LLL.com. This is a marathon not a sprint and the people who started the threads and got behind L-L-L.com never said anything to the contrary.

Last edited:
•••
equity78 said:
These L-L-L.com are an investment not a day trade. You are not going to reg zqx on a day completing the buyout and flip for $xxx. These are an alternative/companion play to the hot LLL.com market. Only one company per LLL combo can own the LLL.com. Their price is going up at a pace unlike few invesments over the past four years with an ongoing bias to the upside. So now you can provide another end user with a need for those same letters who either cannot afford or cannot attain the LLL.com. This is a marathon not a sprint and the people who started the threads and got behind L-L-L.com never said anything to the contrary.
Spot on Ey, may i add a few comments from this post to bluebecker.com ?

i like the fact you used the words alternative/companion which is another
great way to get people thinking.

•••
•••
•••
ah man, i've fallen in love with this community! you're all so nice and cool. I used to be the lone affiliate, but this is much better! tnx for nice times :)
btw, a month ago I sold n-v-o.com for 100 Euros (about $140 I think)

•••
bieke said:
ah man, i've fallen in love with this community! you're all so nice and cool. I used to be the lone affiliate, but this is much better! tnx for nice times :)
Nice ill add the sale to bluebecker.com where did you sell it on sedo, private sale, afternic ?

•••
private sale, some guy contacted me by email. and he was even nice enough not to change the nameservers and left the domain on my bodis account till I told him

•••
bieke said:
private sale, some guy contacted me by email. and he was even nice enough not to change the nameservers and left the domain on my bodis account till I told him
That was nice of him, ill add it to bluebecker.com now before i go to bed.

•••
there are more sale happening than we know
if all of them could be added to bluebecker... :)

nice sale bieke!!! congrats :tu:

•••
bieke said:

That's so awesome to hear! :tu:

•••
i know its not L-L-L.com but it has two hyphens lol

Free-Credit-Report.com $28,250 DRT Auction

And a non hyphen sale XYZ.co.uk £3,000 = $6,200 Sedo so i guess pred
was right about x, y, z, letters can still bring in the money.

Last edited:
•••
Check it out: Sedo has F-E-W.com (not mine) among their "Featured Auctions" on their home page! It's at $216 with just a few hours left.

Certainly can't hurt in getting L-L-Ls some exposure!

•••
OMG!! I can't believe I got these!!

1-0-1.com $191.00 Snap
9-2-8.com $124.00 Snap

101.com is Disney's site
928 is the porsche!

I was in a bidding war with 3dgeek and leonardo for 1-0-1.com ;)

•••
gemstar said:
OMG!! I can't believe I got these!!

1-0-1.com $191.00 Snap
9-2-8.com $124.00 Snap

101.com is Disney's site
928 is the porsche!

I was in a bidding war with 3dgeek and leonardo for 1-0-1.com ;)
i like 1-0-1 can mean a few things, adding to bluebecker.com now.

•••
bieke said:

Congrats on the sale...

1-0-1 very nice, I was very lucky to hand reg a drop about a month ago for 1-0-5 and that has very nice traffic -about 400/month.

I was also on the s-l-m but decided to go for O-P-S .com.

gary-

•••
domainsusi said:
I suppose we will shortly see an avalanche of L-L-L.com in the "for sale" section.

Let's see if there are any takers here who are willing to pay more than regfee.

That would be an indication of either current speculating resellers hope that they can make a buck or true faith in future value of these dash + dash domains.

:)

susi
Not an avalanche, but I listed some excess for sale and NOTHING! So... :|

•••
Yes 1-0-1.com is nice thanks! when I tried 101.com it brought me to the Disney site.

•••
dagersh said:
Check it out: Sedo has F-E-W.com (not mine) among their "Featured Auctions" on their home page! It's at $216 with just a few hours left.

Certainly can't hurt in getting L-L-Ls some exposure!

Thanks, $216 was the winning bid.

•••
VURG said:
Thanks, $216 was the winning bid.
Adding to bluebecker.com, nice one vurg.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back