NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But X & Gil should be happy - eventually we'll have nobody left but Pence, who probably doesn't even look at himself in the shower. Whatevs...
Happy about what? I think you may be referring to Franken resigning, but not sure

•••
•••
Why are republicans, including our draft dodging leader, still supporing Moore? Franken was wrong, but what Moore did was reprehensible.
There is photo proof of what Franken did and he admitted it.
There is no proof of what Moore did and he did NOT admit it.

•••
Glad I don't live in Alabama.

•••
Just like we said was going to happen. Pass that GOP bill that blows up the deficit then:

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018

"House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that congressional Republicans will aim next year to reduce spending on both federal health care and anti-poverty programs, citing the need to reduce America's deficit."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nges-to-welfare-medicare-and-social-security/

"Because of the deficit."

Last edited:
•••
Only $20 trillion. Thanks Obama.

•••
Only $20 trillion. Thanks Obama.

Nov. 2018, you guys are so fucked. Trump said that won't be touched, shocking that he would lie. Deplorables, more like Gullibles.

Snakes
"Ryan said that he believes he has begun convincing President Trump in their private conversations about the need to rein in Medicare, the federal health program that primarily insures the elderly. As a candidate, Trump vowed not to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid."

DQZ9AZeWAAUd29-.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
•••
JB is triggered again.

Nov. 2018, you guys are so f*cked. Trump said that won't be touched, shocking that he would lie. Deplorables, more like Gullibles.

Snakes
"Ryan said that he believes he has begun convincing President Trump in their private conversations about the need to rein in Medicare, the federal health program that primarily insures the elderly. As a candidate, Trump vowed not to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid."

DQZ9AZeWAAUd29-.jpg:large

•••
JB is triggered again.

It's the truth, and you're probably proud of supporting pedo loving snakes. President and RNC literally supporting some Pedo.

DQZ7uq-VoAIjhUs.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
Remember folks... They all knew. For decades.

•••
Remember folks... They all knew. For decades.

Remember when these next elections come up. You guys should have stood against, instead of supporting Pedophiles. Do you really even need to think about this? Now you're known as the Pedophile Party.

https://twitter.com/search?q=pedophile&src=typd

RNC reinstates support for Moore after Trump endorsement
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363239-rnc-reverses-will-support-moore-in-alabama

2018, 2020, this will come back on all of you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Right, I forgot you don't like history or facts. Sorry Miss Maples.

But they're paying their NATO dues. TRUE DAT.

It's just you struggling, taking on the Trump persona. Crying Hillary all the time, weak.

And in other Pedophile good friends of Trump news:

"Jeffrey Epstein, a former Palm Beach resident, pleaded guilty in Palm Beach County Circuit Court in 2008 to two prostitution-related charges in connection with having teenage girls give him sexual massages. (Uma Sanghvi / The Palm Beach Post)"

Judge delays, tries to rein in X-rated civil trial of Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...trial-jeffrey-epstein/CmoG1vhJenQwhdL4ufW0IK/

Shocking he would support another pedophile in Moore
trump-epstein-comments1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
All your crowing.. people in glass houses throwing stones.

Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

Long list of em.

Remember when these next elections come up. You guys should have stood against, instead of supporting Pedophiles. Do you really even need to think about this? Now you're known as the Pedophile Party.

https://twitter.com/search?q=pedophile&src=typd

RNC reinstates support for Moore after Trump endorsement
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363239-rnc-reverses-will-support-moore-in-alabama

2018, 2020, this will come back on all of you.

Last edited:
•••
Your Bro Bill and Hillary both spent a lot of time with Epstein.

Going to take more points from me Nancy?

It's just you struggling, taking on the Trump persona. Crying Hillary all the time, weak.

And in other Pedophile good friends of Trump news:

"Jeffrey Epstein, a former Palm Beach resident, pleaded guilty in Palm Beach County Circuit Court in 2008 to two prostitution-related charges in connection with having teenage girls give him sexual massages. (Uma Sanghvi / The Palm Beach Post)"

Judge delays, tries to rein in X-rated civil trial of Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...trial-jeffrey-epstein/CmoG1vhJenQwhdL4ufW0IK/

Shocking he would support another pedophile in Moore
trump-epstein-comments1.jpg

•••
haha, 1978. This can happen with anybody. We're talking the here and now. Who's President? Who's supporting Pedo's? Who's not speaking out against it? Who is Alabama voting in, less than a week from now?

One person is you. Since you like to distract from current issues all the time. That's how you support this. Bringing up stuff from the 1960's and 1970's. You bend over backwards for this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh yeah, I forgot history and facts don't matter.

Dems good. Reps bad. #resistance #0-ohms

haha, 1978. This can happen with anybody. We're talking the here and now. Who's President? Who's supporting Pedo's? Who's not speaking out against it? Who is Alabama voting in, less than a week from now?

One person is you. Since you like to distract from current issues all the time. That's how you support this. Bringing up stuff from the 1960's and 1970's. You bend over backwards for this.

•••
Oh yeah, I forgot history and facts don't matter.

Dems good. Reps bad. #resistance #0-ohms

I just posted facts. Trump and RNC supporting a Pedo. Today. You trying to distract. Every day. You don't like to deal with actual current issues too much. It's hard to defend a Pedo loving party, hence, let's go back to the 1970's instead. Can't do anything about that, 70's are done. Can do something about what's happening right now.

Last edited:
•••
I just posted facts. Trump and RNC supporting a Pedo. Today. You trying to distract. Every day. You don't like to deal with actual current issues too much. It's hard to defend a Pedo loving party, hence, let's go back to the 1970's instead. Can't do anything about that, 70's are done. Can do something about what's happening right now.

You post facts. I post facts. You don't like my facts and spend the next hour bitching about how much more bitchin your facts are.

Grow up.

•••
You post facts. I post facts. You don't like my facts and spend the next hour bitching about how much more bitchin your facts are.

Grow up.

I post facts that have to do with today, current events. Last time you tried to divert from Moore, you were talking about Kennedy in the 1960's. If the roles were reversed in this case and it was a Dem, I would not support him running. I can't imagine a Democrat President or the DNC supporting a Pedo. Franken will be gone tomorrow, I'm fine with that. Earlier you mentioned you could list many more cases, of course you could. I would have a problem with all of them, I don't care of they're Dem or Repub. You do. Every time Moore gets brought up, you do that.

And no, you don't always post facts. You know what I'm talking about, you continually skip that.

Last edited:
•••

Grow up.
LOL... that idiot thinks the sun shines out of his ass and only his facts count...
animated-lol-sign-image-0015.gif

•••
The never ending Witch Hunt continues...
DQafU6sU8AAfk97

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back