Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah.. about as bad as I've ever seen it. Most of our fires are caused by lighting. It's a common occurrence. This year had help from a little sh*t throwing smoke bombs in a wilderness area.

A lot of finger pointing at the federal gov for not acting quickly (keeping it on topic ). Holding back tears right now, praying for rain.

Ugh. I hope smoke bomb kid was / will be caught and will be getting more than a slap on the wrist. I take it local asked for help and federal sat there twiddling their thumbs? Not surprising.
It's gotta rain sometime - hopefully soon for you!

•••
Ugh. I hope smoke bomb kid was / will be caught and will be getting more than a slap on the wrist. I take it local asked for help and federal sat there twiddling their thumbs? Not surprising.
It's gotta rain sometime - hopefully soon for you!

He and his friends were arrested. Eye witness called the police.

Largest fire right has been burning for TWO months, was started by lighting in a wilderness area. Feds were slow to respond.

Incident #: RSF-326
Fire Start: 1 month ago · Jul 12, 2017 2:43 PM PDT
Total Personnel 1,698
Size 176,770 acres <---------------------
Containment 5%
Estimated Containment
Sunday October 15th, 2017 approx. 06:00 PM

•••
Europe Is Killing Itself...

•••
Many posters like this, or with similar warnings around the UK nowadays. Someday the Brits won't be able to own dogs...
js94789965.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm going to start by saying that I don't wish a hurricane on anyone. Even L'Orange. And especially if it puts human lives at risk.
That said, if you're going to build luxury properties in hurricane territory, maybe not a great idea to build them all in a nice neat little cluster ...

DJLU_tyUEAEdv6U

•••
Many posters like this, or with similar warnings around the UK nowadays. Someday the Brits won't be able to own dogs...

Insanity. If those posters go up in my neighborhood, they will be removed quickly...by my pack of dogs.

•••
Insanity. If those posters go up in my neighborhood, they will be removed quickly...by my pack of dogs.

The no dogs poster thing is a hoax.
1) No contact info on their site and no such group existed when the site went up. Just a site and social media accounts - anyone could have set that up.
2) Nobody's ever connected this supposed group to any actual Muslim organizations
3) Lots of Muslims are dog owners themselves.

Someone posted a similar poster in a UK park a few years earlier - and spelled "islamic" with a small "i" - a giveaway that the sign was made by someone without a clue to stir things up.

Last edited:
•••
The no dogs poster thing is a hoax.

I hope that is the case...just spoke with my niece who was a missionary in a Muslim area for a couple of years...she sent me dozens of pictures with dogs...she said it never came up in conversation.

After all, dogs are supposed to be mans (and womans) best friend!

•••
Extremists probably don't have dogs, but extremists are ... extreme. Everyday folks - dogs, cats, some have pets some don't.
Kind of like Catholics aren't supposed to use birth control but IRL many couples do.

•••
I'm going to start by saying that I don't wish a hurricane on anyone. Even L'Orange. And especially if it puts human lives at risk.That said, if you're going to build luxury properties in hurricane territory, maybe not a great idea to build them all in a nice neat little cluster ...

You forgot to mention Limbaugh in Palm Beach :) He is now evacuating his South Florida home in advance of Hurricane Irma, despite his claims just days ago that the news media had intentionally over-hyped the storm to boost ratings and gin up fear about climate change:

“There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don't need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and dangerous.”

He also boasted Tuesday that he had been “exactly right since last Friday” in his predictions about Irma’s trajectory.

OOOPS!

Fact is that he was putting peoples live at risk as he pushed his selfish, hateful propaganda fueled conspiracy theory..

Those of you on the right outspoken about the lunacy of "conspiracy theories" don't forget to label Rush a loon :)

•••
•••
Muslims can keep a dog only for protection or for hunting or for sheep herding but NOT as a pet.

It is un-Islamic to keep a dog in the house. It must be kept outside.
A Muslim must NOT pet a dog except on the back of it's head, where his tongue does not reach.

This is NOT a hoax nor is it BS from GILSAN. It's what Muslim Imams and religious leaders say. There are many videos on Youtube about this subject... Here are just 2 of them, straight from the horse's mouth:

Are Muslims Allowed To Keep Dogs - Dr.Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&feature=iv&src_vid=dlL5Z-qddvg&v=ntJcek7TwPo

Dogs Rights in Islam - Sheikh Dr. Bilal Philips

And it's not just Islamic extremists that don't like dogs... it's the majority of Muslims... thanks to their religion,

•••
•••
Are Muslims Allowed To Keep Dogs - Dr.Zakir Naik

This radical Islamist is probably now living in Saudi Arabia. He is banned in India, Bangladesh and the UK. Most of the terrorists are influenced by him. Yet, Saudis are loving him because he promotes "Wahhabism".

•••
•••
No Comments...

Hmm - sounds like a troll to me. Blurry photo and name blacked out, no way to check authenticity. Could very well be fake, a troll account trying to stir things up, or both.

Regardless, the ability to be a complete and total asshole crosses all lines of race, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, gender preference and political affiliation.

After Katrina/Sandy there were people blaming the victims for living in near water and begrudging them aid because of that "choice." Some folks don't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves. Sad but true.

•••
Hmm - sounds like a troll to me. Blurry photo and name blacked out, no way to check authenticity. Could very well be fake, a troll account trying to stir things up, or both.

Not sure if this was real or not. I got it on my Twitter timeline. But there are people who just don't care about anyone until their agenda is met. Not just in US, in India as well and others parts of the world.

People should at least leave their political grudges aside when the topic is about life or death.

•••
•••
So I looked up that meme on FB - if that was an actual public facebook post, quoting it should bring up the post. It didn't. Only reference FB found was that it was shared 6 times from a site "himemer dot com" . Himemer is at Godaddy with privacy and registered 7/18/2017.
It's possible the post was deleted, but without digging any further, it looks fake to me.

•••
Woman assumes Sikh politician is Muslim, angrily attacks him for supporting sharia. He responds with grace and love.

I am usually neutral on religious and political debates. But this is quite interesting.

She went to a Sikh person to shut down the Sharia Law? :xf.grin:
She obviously has something against Sharia, but not knowledgeable about the various foreign cultures and their religions. It's almost like trying to tell the difference between Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Their facial features are similar.

There's a very big difference between Sikhs and Muslims in terms of religion and culture. Sikhs don't impose or demand their laws in the countries they migrate to (except for refusing to remove their turbans when riding motorbikes or when working in construction sites), whereas Muslim migrants start demanding Sharia law and courts once their population starts rising.

As immigrants, Sikhs are highly regarded in the UK. Muslims not very much. I wonder why?

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors (this article is from 2009, so they must have a lot more courts by now)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lamic-justice-closed-doors.html#ixzz4sBqIozUx

Sharia courts in UK face Government inquiry over treatment of women
Home Office to examine claims sharia courts – or councils – may be working in a ‘discriminatory and unacceptable way’

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...t-probe-over-treatment-of-women-a7049826.html

Last edited:
•••
So I looked up that meme on FB - if that was an actual public facebook post, quoting it should bring up the post. It didn't. Only reference FB found was that it was shared 6 times from a site "himemer dot com" . Himemer is at Godaddy with privacy and registered 7/18/2017.
It's possible the post was deleted, but without digging any further, it looks fake to me.
Actually it is no big surprise that people think like that or say those sort of things. Look at what many famous celebrities have wished upon Trump. So just imagine how many thousands and thousands of normal people that would like to see Trump dead, as well as his followers.

The hatred by the left towards those that don't agree with them is quite staggering.
20170616_left.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back