NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
d765581ad889768a983550543139f5d2f70a4b0037f4d54bc8d9112023d8210c.jpg

•••
https://www.rt.com/usa/348630-stephen-hawking-greed-stupidity/

King last spoke to Hawking six years ago, when Hawking said: “Mankind is in danger of destroying ourselves by our greed and stupidity.” On Monday, King checked in with him to see what has changed in the past six years.

We have certainly not become less greedy or less stupid,” Hawking replied.

TysonIgnorance.jpg

"Ignorance might be bliss for the ignorant, but for the rest of us it's a right pain in the ass." Ricky Gervais

Albert-Einstein-Quotes-34.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Liberal Morals... really sick
C4aFFB1W8AAVfQA.jpg

•••
•••
•••
The preconditions are present in the U.S. today. Here’s the playbook Donald Trump could use to set the country down a path toward illiberalism.

Good article in its reference to Hungary, except the author is completely blind to the threat of illiberalism posed by the left (and also believes that Russia changed the election, which is tin-foil hat stuff.)

From the perspective of drifting towards authoritarianism, we should happy it's Trump in office and not someone more polished, like his predecessor. The media is fighting Trump every step of the way, and that will make it difficult for him to take away freedoms. That same media, though, falls silent on that same subject when it's their candidate in office. That's the time to worry.

The US is already tightening screws on emigration way beyond what Hungary has done, by the way.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Freedoms have declined dramatically in the West over the last 20 years. Now we look a lot more like China.
We take democracy for granted but it's fragile. In the 1930s people also thought they shouldn't care and everything will sort out for itself, and voting for extremists wouldn't do any serious hurt.

Few people thought that fascist rule could come to America. Here it is.

Just one bad person can wreck a country.
Venezuela is a good example. A once stable and democratic country is now on the verge of total collapse.
Hungary has morphed into a kleptocracy, Russian-style where insiders and friends of the regime get lucrative government contracts.
Autocratic regimes do not even deliver on economic growth. They just replace mild corruption with brazen corruption.
Trump will not deliver on anything, in his mind he is still at the helm of his business empire and he doesn't care about the truth, he can't tell right from wrong.

"All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing".

•••
The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins
In a recent column, I explained how the still-forming Trump administration is already doing serious harm to America’s longstanding global intelligence partnerships. In particular, fears that the White House is too friendly to Moscow are causing close allies to curtail some of their espionage relationships with Washington—a development with grave implications for international security, particularly in the all-important realm of counterterrorism.

Now those concerns are causing problems much closer to home—in fact, inside the Beltway itself. Our Intelligence Community is so worried by the unprecedented problems of the Trump administration—not only do senior officials possess troubling ties to the Kremlin, there are nagging questions about basic competence regarding Team Trump—that it is beginning to withhold intelligence from a White House which our spies do not trust.

•••
Freedoms have declined dramatically in the West over the last 20 years. Now we look a lot more like China.

Uh-oh. Now you're sounding like me. Some Americans get very upset when they hear that... probably because they know it's true. Or they have some media-fed image of China that doesn't reflect reality.

Autocratic regimes do not even deliver on economic growth. They just replace mild corruption with brazen corruption.
Trump will not deliver on anything, in his mind he is still at the helm of his business empire and he doesn't care about the truth, he can't tell right from wrong.

I think we already crossed that rubicon, long ago now.

I'm afraid the USA will see more authoritarianism, more corruption and more violence in the streets.

Please tell me if you can think of any country where half the population has expressed so much vitriol for the other half, and it hasn't ended in violence (civil war, revolution, etc.). I can't think of one.

•••
One down in probably the biggest joke of a President/administration ever.

Flynn resigns amid controversy over Russia contacts

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/polit...te-house-national-security-adviser/index.html

------------------------

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland.

Trudeau overheard expressing offense to his cabinet members @ POTUS handshake games. Finds is "disrespectful and tasteless."

PM Tru likens POTUS to "that one kid who never got beaten up only because everyone else thought he was too pathetic to be worth it. (cont)

"...And now he thinks it's because they all were scared of him. But the whole time they were just laughing at him."

https://twitter.com/roguepotusstaff

-----------------------------

giphy.gif

ezgif_021117023927.gif

------------------------------
And this guy is a joke, Stephen Miller, reading off the teleprompter during interviews, lying his ass off

stevenmiller.png.CROP.thumbnail-small.png

Last edited:
•••
I believe Herr Miller used to work for Bachman.
One member of Kremlin West gone. Now we wait for Flynn to sing...btw, he's dt's 3rd advisor to resign due to inappropriate ties to Russia (the first were Manafort and Page)... but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.,.

The guy who relentlessly attacked HRC about an email server
- Still uses an old s3 (anyone got a good zero day?)
- Leaves the key in a lock bag with uncleared personnel in the room
- And then there's this... let's discuss an international incident in public with people with cell phones present. Heck -let's use them as flashlights! Seriously, how effin careless can you get?
fbdtmaltemp.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What a start. But even the Americans who elected Trump know he was the least qualified for the job.

Reagan used to be derided too but he wasn't dumb and he had a bright team to offset his own shortcomings.

Do you need to have a security clearance to expose the identity of the carrier of the nuclear codes ?
https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/831173838608166912/photo/1

•••
I believe Herr Miller used to work for Bachman.
One member of Kremlin West gone. Now we wait for Flynn to sing...btw, he's dt's 3rd advisor to resign due to inappropriate ties to Russia (the first were Manafort and Page)... but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.,.

The guy who relentlessly attacked HRC about an email server
- Still uses an old s3 (anyone got a good zero day?)
- Leaves the key in a lock bag with uncleared personnel in the room
- And then there's this... let's discuss an international incident in public with people with cell phones present. Heck -let's use them as flashlights! Seriously, how effin careless can you get?Show attachment 49906

Yes, he did all that in public and then tweets today:

"The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831510532318429184

Just the level of ineptness with this guy. Was watching the news and he should have had a SCIF - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility

for those kind of things. He should have one built, in his have to run away from Washington/the job, vacation spot in Florida.

C4ojJZVUYAANmIU.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anyone who doesn't see Russia's connection to this administration has their head firmly planted in the sand (<- nice way of putting it.) And the level of bs is nostalgic - if you remember the Nixon days.

Pence is probably sizing up that chair in the oval office as we speak. I disagree with him strongly on a number of issues, but he's not batsh*t crazy, probably not compromised and unlikely to cause a world war or a constitutional crisis.

"The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?"
Yup. Maybe if you'd pay a litttle more attention to security protocols there wouldn't be as many leaks.

$200K - Not much for any entity with an agenda and some SIGINT skillz..

Last edited:
•••
Just 3 weeks in, 205 to go. Just imagine how much more fukkery is coming.

I think Flynn is making a case that he should be in jail.

Hey @realDonaldTrump-1hr after Obama put sanctions on Russia YOU told Flynn 2 call them & promise em it'll be OK. Traitor!Resign by morning!

The Washington Post & NY Times now reporting Trump HAS KNOWN FOR A MONTH Flynn lied about the Russian call - and Trump did nothing. #IMPEACH

Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint 10h10 hours ago

It would be something if Trump instructed him to do all this.

First time in my life I'm actually watching these White House briefings by Spicer, another one coming shortly.

---------------------

This is like some spy movie stuff:

Half-brother of N. Korean leader assassinated in Malaysia:

North Korean female agents using poisoned needles have assassinated the half-brother of the North's leader Kim Jong-Un in Malaysia, South Korean media reported Tuesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/half-brother-n-korean-leader-kim-assassinated-malaysia-115551197.html

Last edited:
•••
1jnpjf.jpg

Get use to hearing this question because its about to be asked a lot during this administration.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back