NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am still not seeing any panic, anxiety rising, but no panic

You were suggesting a nuclear attack on Russia and China a few pages back. That looked like panic to me. I would hope that Americans would show a little fortitude, even if I think it's unlikely after generations of being taught to be victims.

Lenny and JB are still in their Republican/Democrat box, like well-trained foot soldiers. As though Joe Biden, a man who has never done anything in his life, can turn around decades of systemic mismanagement, corruption and decay. There is no miracle president that is going to save the day, but it's increasingly looking like many Americans believe that. Don't know which party it will be, but look for a dictator in your future. Seems people really don't change - which I guess is why history is no longer taught. Can't have people thinking for themselves and learning from past mistakes.

Wish I were retired on a nice island with good wine like Gilsan.:smuggrin: Most of us are going to have to deal with this. The sh*t has barely hit the fan and people are freaking out. It's gonna be a long ride down. Just get a grip.

Last edited:
•••
You were suggesting a nuclear attack on Russia and China a few pages back. That looked like panic to me. I would hope that Americans would show a little fortitude, even if I think it's unlikely after generations of being taught to be victims.

Lenny and JB are still in their Republican/Democrat box, like well-trained foot soldiers. As though Joe Biden, a man who has never done anything in his life, can turn around decades of systemic mismanagement, corruption and decay. There is no miracle president that is going to save the day, but it's increasingly looking like many Americans believe that. Don't know which party it will be, but look for a dictator in your future. Seems people really don't change - which I guess is why history is no longer taught. Can't have people thinking for themselves and learning from past mistakes.

Wish I were retired on a nice island with good wine like Gilsan.:smuggrin: Most of us are going to have to deal with this. The sh*t has barely hit the fan and people are freaking out. It's gonna be a long ride down. Just get a grip.

"still in their Republican/Democrat box" lol

You, mr-x and gilsan are the exact kind of foot soldiers Trump loves.
Ignoring and/or belittling real problems, creating lies and trying to distract from facts. Insulting people for being concerned.

Not that people should start freaking out just yet but at this point everyone should be Extremely concerned.

You guys need to stop confusion with someone being concerned and someone being freaked out.

This isn't going away anytime soon and The President wasted too much time and lied and continues to lie about plenty of test to go around, a vaccine is on its way, and everyone is being tested at the airports when they come in from other countries and that it will be over soon.

The markets are literally crashing, the economy is going to be hurting because of this for at least a year.

The wannabe dictator you are worried about is already sitting in the Oval Office.

•••
I am still not seeing any panic, anxiety rising, but no panic, the toilet paper is all gone because people are clueless to what the hell is actually going on, why the CDC isn’t testing people, no one is saying anything as to why, what , when and where, that is why the shelves are getting emptied out.
From all your previous posts, you appear to be freaking out already, despite the US still having a small amount of infected (1330 as of today) in comparison to so many other countries. Check this link that shows updated data on Covid-19 on all countries around the world:
https://www.euronews.com/2020/03/12...-breakdown-of-deaths-and-infections-worldwide

I'm surprised that you don't know what's going on where you are. Seems like you're getting more info here in this thread than elsewhere.

Don't you listen to your local TV stations, radios etc. that should be advising you what to do in case you feel the typical symptoms? Don't they advise you what to do?

Over here they advise us NOT to go to hospital if we feel ill, but instead to FIRST call a given phone number, and then they will tell you what to do next.

You're getting panicky to the point where you want to nuke China and Russia. I can just imagine in a week or two when the cases in the US jump to 3000 or more, then you'll probably want to nuke the White House because the MSM is telling you that Trump has contracted the virus, but is refusing to admit it and because of that, he is gonna infect every living soul in America.

I'm sure that there is nothing more that the Liberal Media would like to see right now than to confirm that Trump has Covid-19... and you can bet your bottom dollar that they (media) will find it out before Trump does.

Wash your hands, get yourself a very big glass and have some Madeira Wine to chill out! CHEERS...
KnAw6QPN4WY_Bu3QL99RH8h6WVJWae9pMJakD5q6AZyFh1yHFtNroRN4rkMEN4uRfLIbIAcSqRoxG8hXEPF0gEBhT95Vl0Sxva7OhJTfexPp0zc4a9jCsaFlqpGZRuyAtuju4uZaftCQgB4ey3nme35HESPGW1c

Last edited:
•••

No one here is freaking out over the virus, I am not freaking, not scared at all, a little anxious , aside from that. Confused because i have no idea what is really going on, pissed off because my country is under attack and the end result looks bad right now.

•••
No one here is freaking out over the virus, I am not freaking, not scared at all, a little anxious , aside from that. Confused because i have no idea what is really going on, pissed off because my country is under attack and the end result looks bad right now.
Every country is under attack from this virus. One of the best ways to stop its spread from other countries is to close the borders. The European Union should have done that in February like Trump did with China. Look how Italy is getting clobbered... all because they maintained air flights from China. The idiotic Italian Government should have done like Trump, but they only did that very recently.

Now Italy is spreading the virus all over Europe and other places, because most EU countries still have open borders. Wish we had several Trumps on this side of the pond!

The EU today criticized the US for stopping flights to Europe. What a bunch of morons we have here. All they do is criticize Trump even though he's doing the right thing! If Obama were to do the exact same thing as Trump they'd be having orgasms and kissing his ass all over!

Last edited:
•••
The markets are literally crashing, the economy is going to be hurting because of this for at least a year.
Many years. You are being misdirected. The economy is not being brought down by a virus, but by decades of government corruption and mismanagement. The virus is just the spark that lit something that was going to burn eventually anyway. As with 9/11, Americans will emerge from this with a whole slate of new laws and loss of freedoms. Stop being manipulated.

pissed off because my country is under attack and the end result looks bad right now.
Under attack by who? When a country as wealthy and strong as the USA falls to any attack, that's because it is being weakened from the inside. Same with all empires. If people would get their house in order, they wouldn't be so weak as to collapse because of a handful of Russian Facebook posts. People around the world just want to get on with their lives - nuclear war will simply reduce everyone to dust. It's a small planet and the only one we've got.

•••
The European Union should have done that in February like Trump did with China.

I am not so sure that the price is worth it. Crushing the economy to slow down a virus that is mostly survivable. Japan stopped flights from China and Korea - but almost nobody is flying anyway. It has been a few weeks now since public events dried up or have been cancelled. Schools all closed. And the infection rate has barely risen here. That said, Japan is as slow on testing as the USA, so we can't trust the official figures. But if it really takes off, the hospitals will be overwhelmed, and that will be hard to hide. Keeping out fingers crossed. But most people are far more worried about the economy than the virus.

•••
Every country is under attack from this virus. One of the best ways to stop its spread from other countries is to close the borders. The European Union should have done that in February like Trump did with China. Look how Italy is getting clobbered... all because they maintained air flights from China. The idiotic Italian Government should have done like Trump, but they only did that very recently.

Now Italy is spreading the virus all over Europe and other places, because most EU countries still have open borders. Wish we had several Trumps on this side of the pond!

The EU today criticized the US for stopping flights to Europe. What a bunch of morons we have here. All they do is criticize Trump even though he's doing the right thing! If Obama were to do the exact same thing as Trump they'd be having orgasms and kissing his ass all over!

'Italy has abandoned us': Brother trapped with sister's body in coronavirus shutdown

https://www.yahoo.com/news/italy-abandoned-us-brother-trapped-230414844.html

Watch the video, hey man, its not even as bad as the Flu, have COVID-19 symptoms??? Sorry, you don't meet federal standards to be tested by the CDC.

•••
Why are u people in love with Yahoo News :vomit:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I am not so sure that the price is worth it. Crushing the economy to slow down a virus that is mostly survivable. Japan stopped flights from China and Korea - but almost nobody is flying anyway. It has been a few weeks now since public events dried up or have been cancelled. Schools all closed. And the infection rate has barely risen here. That said, Japan is as slow on testing as the USA, so we can't trust the official figures. But if it really takes off, the hospitals will be overwhelmed, and that will be hard to hide. Keeping out fingers crossed. But most people are far more worried about the economy than the virus.

Yeah exactly, Hospitals overwhelmed, It will be like this

'Italy has abandoned us': Brother trapped with sister's body in coronavirus shutdown
https://www.yahoo.com/news/italy-abandoned-us-brother-trapped-230414844.html

Keep on taking this shit to play with

•••
@mr-x breaking down

@GILSAN mumbling on about Sanders, who already lost basically

@Domainace doing his usual shtick
but look for a dictator in your future.

side note, Biden also won Washington, at 87% reporting but Biden has a 27,000 vote lead

•••
Breaking News: Canadian PM Trudeau's wife has tested positive for CoronaVirus

•••
•••
Italy is in complete lock down. All commerce is closed... even churches are closed.

Only 3 types of businesses remain open: Supermarkets + Gas Stations + Pharmacies. Italian hospitals are so overwhelmed that they are gonna need help from other countries in terms of doctors and nurses etc.

•••
Italy is in complete lock down. All commerce is closed... even churches are closed.

Only 3 types of businesses remain open: Supermarkets + Gas Stations + Pharmacies. Italian hospitals are so overwhelmed that they are gonna need help from other countries in terms of doctors and nurses etc.

I think paying attention and realizing what the possibilities are with this virus and believing what you can see with your own eyes as opposed to rolling into this with a "It is no worse than the Flu" , It's a Hoax type attitude. because if it does take off, It is going to be really bad, possibly catastrophic to the US or any country that can not beat it around the curve, We are way behind it right now, so i am paying attention to the reality, not the hype.

•••
Home made Hand Sanitizer: In case you can no longer find it in your local supermarket or drug store, you can do it yourself.

-Place 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol) in a bowl
-Add 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel and mix well
-Add 5-10 drops of essential oil and mix again (essential oil will give it a nicer smell)
-Ensure alcohol equals to 60% of mixture
-Use a funnel to transfer to a liquid soap container
-Ensure container is tightly sealed
-Ethanol can be used instead of rubbing alcohol

That's it... as easy as shelling peas!

But... Soap and Water is just as good, if not better!

Last edited:
•••
JetBlue plane passenger diagnosed with coronavirus after landing in Florida
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jetblue-p...g-florida-115806422--abc-news-topstories.html

114 passengers onboard all breathing the same air, they were quarantining people who had contact with a COVID-19 positive test, not anymore apparently , All released to go wherever, after sitting on the tarmac for an extended period of time after the flight landed

Last edited:
•••
JetBlue plane passenger diagnosed with coronavirus after landing in Florida
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jetblue-p...g-florida-115806422--abc-news-topstories.html

114 passengers onboard all breathing the same air, they were quarantining people who had contact with a COVID-19 positive test, not anymore apparently , All released to go wherever, after sitting on the tarmac in the plane with a person with positive COVID-19

Source- Good Morning America (aka ABC)

Re-published by Yahoo.

ABC? Same Disney-owned company.. Smells like agenda in here.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I think paying attention and realizing what the possibilities are with this virus and believing what you can see with your own eyes as opposed to rolling into this with a "It is no worse than the Flu" , It's a Hoax type attitude. because if it does take off, It is going to be really bad, possibly catastrophic to the US or any country that can not beat it around the curve, We are way behind it right now, so i am paying attention to the reality, not the hype.

Just keep in mind, like I posted in the other thread, 40 deaths, 31 in Washington. So just 9 deaths in the other 49 states.

We should take the month of March and do mass testing, I mean they have drive thru testing in South Korea. Our testing is a failure to this point compared to other countries.

•••
Just keep in mind, like I posted in the other thread, 40 deaths, 31 in Washington. So just 9 deaths in the other 49 states.

We should take the month of March and do mass testing, I mean they have drive thru testing in South Korea. Our testing is a failure to this point compared to other countries.

It is just starting in the US though, yep, mass testing in march! Although the test wont accomplish much for the patient, It will set a map of demographics of exactly were we are at with it. right now that is the most important thing.

•••
Many years. You are being misdirected. The economy is not being brought down by a virus, but by decades of government corruption and mismanagement. The virus is just the spark that lit something that was going to burn eventually anyway. As with 9/11, Americans will emerge from this with a whole slate of new laws and loss of freedoms. Stop being manipulated.
The market is now being brought down this last month because of Fear.

Fear has a funny way of doing that to a market.

The market went up these past 10 years due to a mix of a growing economy, great earnings, new Tech, low rates and these last few years was due to the tax cut for the filthy rich and oh yea, a sh!t load of market manipulation.

Just gotta love those hedge fund boys and the market makers....not (n)

Yes the market was going to come down sooner or later anyway but not this way and not this fast.
That was Fear that did that.

Now if you want to look for who is responsible for most of the Misdirection then look no further then the your boy Trump, your club the GOP, and you buddies gilsan and mr-x.

All a bunch snake oil salesmen.

•••
It is just starting in the US though, yep, mass testing in march! Although the test wont accomplish much for the patient, It will set a map of demographics of exactly were we are at with it. right now that is the most important thing.

Yeah, but I'm talking about deaths. If it is what they think, a lot higher number of people that have it and there are going to be people that have it, think it's just the flu, recover on their own and get on with life. Then the actual death rate is probably way less than 1%. I posted the video about Ohio, she's say 100,000 could have it. But with the information at hand, right now, it's 40 deaths, 31 in Washington, which means 9 in the other 49 states. And of course anybody dying is bad but purely looking at the numbers, it's not that bad.

-------------
Maybe a passed test could be entry into these sporting events, back to school, back to life and such, failed test, self quarantine.

•••
The market is now being brought down this last month because of Fear.

Fear has a funny way of doing that to a market.

The market went up these past 10 years due to a mix of a growing economy, great earnings, new Tech, low rates and these last few years was due to the tax cut for the filthy rich and oh yea, a sh!t load of market manipulation.

Just gotta love those hedge fund boys and the market makers....not (n)

Yes the market was going to come down sooner or later anyway but not this way and not this fast.
That was Fear that did that.

Now if you want to look for who is responsible for most of the Misdirection then look no further then the your boy Trump, your club the GOP, and you buddies gilsan and mr-x.

All a bunch snake oil salesmen.

Corporate America had already said they expected a correction to take place prior to the COVID-19 Pandemic, right about the time the market started to drop, they called it a correction, 2 days later it was a wicked bad drop of 2K, then, here we are now

Dallas County Texas just issued a city emergency, Dallas had 4 cases, today they got 11 more cases, 9 of the cases are community spread COVID-19

•••
•••
Walls literally stops a virus. The whole point is to quarantine the people carrying the illness.

Joe is correct, a Wall and Racism will not stop a Virus.
Was he wrong?

I love Rib Eye steaks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will you proved the Boxing gloves or should I bring my own?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back