NameSilo
  1. Great news!
    We've decided to go back to our roots: NamePros 2004. We hope you enjoy our old-but-new look!
    Dismiss Notice

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

184 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. Neither Party

36 vote(s)
    9.2%
  3. Democrats

76 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. Republicans

94 vote(s)
    24.1%
Total: 390 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

CJ Pearson @thecjpearson
    · 14h
    Last week, I was accepted into NYU. But after much thought, I can’t quite justify the idea of paying $70k+ a year to attend an institution surrounded by students who will hate me simply for the audacity to think for myself.
    I don’t care how “elite” the school is, I’ll pass.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. E-Promote

E-Promote Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Diagnosis: Bloomberg Terminal.

3. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I agree with you there! Not looking good.

4. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP

You don't like the diversity of America? Is that why you left for Asia, less diversity?

5. Domainace

I was speaking of the disarray.

But are you saying all Asians look alike? I think you need some diversity training.

6. JB Lions

No, you said there isn't diversity where you lived.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  7. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

He could have done like Jeb Bush did in 2016, "Please Clap" LOL

They were thumping on Bloomberg hard, like those f*cks don't have closet luggage, they do.

8. Domainace

Don't know what you are talking about. But even if I did say that, I am in a minority here. Would you suggest a black man who lives in a predominantly white town is there because he hates diversity? You see the silliness?

Your video from China. What is the point? You do understand China has a vast number of ethnic groups, don't you. And that Chinese stare. You really should see the world for yourself, and not rely on Youtube. Again, you thing Asia is all one ethnic group?

9. JB Lions

What are you even talking about.

I said the DNC looks like America, the RNC looks like a Klan rally.

Is America 90%+ white? Obviously not, the RNC is. The DNC looks more like America, diverse.

Then you said something, I thought you were talking about something else, then you said something stupid, then I explained you said it yourself.

"I am in a minority here." Ding ding ding. You just backed up what I said and you just mentioned what you mentioned before.

10. Domainace

I have no idea what a klan rally looks like, so I will defer to your expertise in that matter. I guess Americans all look like klan members to you? Unless they have dreadlocks, perhaps?

Ding ding to you, what on earth on you on about? Must be the bells. "I am a minority" backs up what exactly? That there is no diversity? How does the existence of minorities prove lack of diversity? Never heard that one before.

You got me there. 88.7% white. Missed by 1%.Most Hispanics are pretty much indistinguishable from whites, just ask George Zimmerman after he shot that guy out buying Skittles. Anyway, Hispanic is an ethnicity rather than a race, by any scientific definition.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

I quite enjoy this one. Sounds like a Ben Stiller tantrum.

11. JB Lions

Did you skip history class? I'm sure Trump would know, since his dad was arrested at one.

The other stuff I was talking about - https://www.vox.com/2016/7/29/12295830/republican-democratic-delegates-diversity-nonwhite

Again, YOU said there was a lack of diversity, now you're trying to argue against yourself. Yes, I'm sure it's so diverse that when somebody black goes over there, they get followed around and stared at. Lots of YouTube videos on this.

I'm stating the obvious, Democrats are more diverse than Republicans, and you're trying to debate that.

12. .X.

13. Domainace

You don't seem to understand that China and Japan are very different countries. And that China is a big and varied country itself. And that there are numerous ethnicities and even races in Asia.

Did you even read the title of your cute little video? "This Is What It's Like To Be In The Part Of China Where "Foreigners" Are Rare!"

A part of China where foreigners are rare. Hello...

14. JB Lions

Not sure what part or how many times I have to point out, it's what YOU said. And yes, I know everything you just posted. It is 2020, this information isn't hidden.

15. Domainace

It is, actually. The good information is hidden under a ton of bad info. Which is why critical thinking skills are essential.

So what was your original point? That I (a white guy) left California for Asia to avoid diversity? Don't get it. And is it all about skin color to you?

16. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

17. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The real winner last night? PUTIN!

18. mr-x

Trump won last night.

Apparently DNC's America is a bunch of old white rich boomers.

19. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Warren mopped the floor with Bloomberg last night. He is not a good debater and and in close camera shots you can see every smirk and eye roll. Not a good look.
    I like the aggressive Liz vs the Lisa Simpson Liz, but she has a lot of ground to cover to catch up.
    I thought Amy was going to reach across the podium and deck Pete.
    Bernie was an angry old man as usual.

20. mr-x

This is a problem for Bloomy. I don't begrudge him his wealth but it looks like he's wasting it on a vanity crusade. People resent the amount of money he's spending.

I keep thinking how much good he could be doing. Providing grants to hospitals, schools, healthcare, scholarships, etc. Instead, he spends it trying to restrict #2A rights.

He could finance education for thousands of Dr's, engineers, healthcare workers, etc. and make a world impact.

We don't need Bloomberg, we'll survive Trump just like we survived Bush and Obama.

21. mr-x

Liz scalped him.

22. mr-x

When you realize your policies are so bad citizens will refuse to vote for you:

upload_2020-2-20_9-17-56.png

Mike Bloomberg was correct. Obama accomplished nothing, ACA was a disaster from the beginning.

23. .X.

Bloomberg can spend 3 billion dollars clowning around with this election and when it’s all over he could say, I had a good time and never miss one dollar of the 3 billion spent.

24. .X.

They all pretty much took Bloomberg to play with , Warren did tattoo him good though

25. mr-x

Watched Tucker for a few minutes last night, was lucky to catch his interview of Bootygig's brother in law, a Pastor:

“everything that Pete is pushing is, it’s anti-God.”, Tucker also outlined the Mayor embellishing his military career.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice