Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hotair.jpg

It’s just a bunch of hot air.

A German railway company has taken back an apology they made to Greta Thunberg after they realized the climate activist wasn’t schlepping it on the train’s floor but instead was treated “friendly” in first class.

The rail company was responding to an image Thunberg tweeted of herself sitting amid bags and suitcases on the floor of what she called “overcrowded trains through Germany.”

The company, Deutsche Bahn, initially released a statement that said they “continue working hard on getting more trains, connections and seats.”

They also thanked Thunberg for supporting the company’s battle against climate change and pointed out that the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

But upon reflection, Deutsche Bahn said that Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air.

Your climate champion caught bullshitting!

•••
Finally Googled to see what all the fuss was about. One goofy and no too bright looking 18 year old making a hand gesture that, I understand now, was most likely racist. I notice the guy next to him slapped his hand down after a few seconds.

This means what, exactly, that warrants all the news coverage? Nothing. 18 year olds will continue to do stupid things. There will always be goofball racists and nutters. Trying to say this reflects in anyway on anyone else is just drama queen stuff.

Until racism is called out equally across the board, it's just another useful tool for people who wish to divide us. While the commoners fight each other over scraps, the political class and their friends dine on steak that we pay for. Wake up.

A few years ago, 4chan trolled the media with fake symbols of white power, it worked of course. Ever since liberals loose their heads seeing symbols of "white supremacy" in tattoos, hand gestures, fluffy clouds. OK sign with fingers up make a "W".

If you haven't played the circle game, make an OK sign near your waist, if someone looks you get to punch them. Lots of fun when your 10.

Cadets were trolling the media. Dummies who love to be outraged couldn't resist. Just like accusing a of high school kid of being a white supremacist harassing a "native elder". 5 minutes to investigate and the story falls apart.

Last edited:
•••
JB you can twist words all day and night yet the outcome is the same.

Trump is in the white house and Hillary is not. FACT

There's ZERO chance of impeachment in the Senate. FACT

NONE of the running Democrats have a chance of winning the 2020 race. FACT

You and your tree hugging friends are in denial and cry, stomp your feet and scream yet in 2020 trump will hold office. FACT

With that said God bless you and yours. I wish you all that life has to offer whole heartedly.

Biden is a gaff machine. He can't handle a debate with democrats, goes off the handle when anyone ask about Ukraine. If he wins the primary, he'll have to face real questions. If he runs away like Hillary, Trump wins again.

Republican should embrace ballot harvesting in 2020 just like the dems do.

Last edited:
•••
ackshually, I went thru it before; everyone of the talking heads on ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC were not surprised when Hillary lost, they were just sad that Trump won.

Trumptards need to stop drinking the kool-aid.

Last edited:
•••
If you haven't played the circle game, make an OK sign near your waist, if someone looks you get to punch them. Lots of fun when your 10.

I was going to mention this game prior to your post. We use to keep a score board at work and the one caught the most would have to buy first rounds at the local watering hole. Lmao
Great game and times.

•••
King of low IQ assholes.

I get it. You don't like Rudy Guiliani. But, his supporters are Republicans. They are
hardly "Low IQ" people. If Republicans were low IQ people, Democrats would be
insisting on literacy tests, not opposing them. All the low IQ assholes are Democrats.
And their king is Joe Biden. Republicans are high IQ assholes.

•••
•••
Show attachment 139120
It’s just a bunch of hot air.

A German railway company has taken back an apology they made to Greta Thunberg after they realized the climate activist wasn’t schlepping it on the train’s floor but instead was treated “friendly” in first class.

The rail company was responding to an image Thunberg tweeted of herself sitting amid bags and suitcases on the floor of what she called “overcrowded trains through Germany.”

The company, Deutsche Bahn, initially released a statement that said they “continue working hard on getting more trains, connections and seats.”

They also thanked Thunberg for supporting the company’s battle against climate change and pointed out that the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

But upon reflection, Deutsche Bahn said that Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air.

Your climate champion caught bullsh*tting!

"Our train from Basel was taken out of traffic. So we sat on the floor on 2 different trains. After Göttingen I got a seat.This is no problem of course and I never said it was. Overcrowded trains is a great sign because it means the demand for train travel is high!"

Seems like it was accurate.

A few years ago, 4chan trolled the media with fake symbols of white power, it worked of course. Ever since liberals loose their heads seeing symbols of "white supremacy" in tattoos, hand gestures, fluffy clouds. OK sign with fingers up make a "W".

Cadets were trolling the media. Dummies who love to be outraged couldn't resist. Just like accusing a of high school kid of being a white supremacist harassing a "native elder". 5 minutes to investigate and the story falls apart.

haha, they weren't playing the circle game. Not sure why you keep trying to defend it, even making it a bigger deal. Even domainace saw it for what it was "One goofy and no too bright looking 18 year old making a hand gesture that, I understand now, was most likely racist."

I get it. You don't like Rudy Guiliani. But, his supporters are Republicans. They are hardly "Low IQ" people. If Republicans were low IQ people, Democrats would be
insisting on literacy tests, not opposing them. All the low IQ assholes are Democrats.
And their king is Joe Biden. Republicans are high IQ assholes.

Anti-science types are some of the lowest-iq people walking the planet. The Republican party is drowning in them.

Biden is a gaff machine.

He is, but pales in comparison to Trump. And people don't care about that stuff. If they did, Biden wouldn't be up over 9% on Trump. As far as machines, Trump is an assaulting women machine but you guys gave him a pass on that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Our train from Basel was taken out of traffic. So we sat on the floor on 2 different trains. After Göttingen I got a seat.This is no problem of course and I never said it was. Overcrowded trains is a great sign because it means the demand for train travel is high!"

haha, they weren't playing the circle game. Not sure why you keep trying to defend it, even making it a bigger deal. Even domainace saw it for what it was "One goofy and no too bright looking 18 year old making a hand gesture that, I understand now, was most likely racist."

Anti-science types are some of the lowest-iq people walking the planet. The Republican party is drowning in them.

He is, but pales in comparison to Trump. And people don't care about that stuff. If they did, Biden wouldn't be up over 9% on Trump. As far as machines, Trump is an assaulting women machine but you guys gave him a pass on that.

science is cool, reality is better.

Reality, Hillary lost the 2016 election be it electoral, popular, voters have no control of any of that, no one has ever come forward and said they have seen a dinosaur, tarauntasoris or anything else comic book like.

Reality, Donald Trump will not be leaving the White House until he is either defeated in 2020 or serves out his second term until 2024. The likelihood hood of him being defeated in 2020 , 10% chance, yes you have hope.

Reality, in 2016 with Hillary supposedly being unbeatable and having a nice substantial lead in the Polls, no matter which poll you looked at, and Donald Trump having null chance at all of winning. Donald Trump handed Hillary her ass on a platter less than 8 hours after the voting closes.

Hillary had to concede before 1am, she had no choice, she got torn up

Last edited:
•••
science is cool, reality is better.

Why did you post that? You don't believe dinosaurs existed. I can take you to a museum or on a dig. You can see and touch it, then you would turn around and tell me what you just saw and touched, doesn't exist. You're literally a reality denier.

•••
Why did you post that? You don't believe in dinosaurs. I can take you to a museum or on a dig. You can see and touch it, then you would turn around and tell me what you just saw and touched, doesn't exist. You're literally a reality denier.
No, I would believe that I just saw and touched a huge ass bone or fossil of some kind, but to connect wings to it and all that shit would be fantasy IMO, Marvel comic shit.

if you take me on dig and I find Gold or platinum, I can guarantee it’s Gold or Platinum

•••
No, I would believe that I just saw and touched a huge ass bone or fossil of some kind, but to connect wings to it and all that sh*t would be fantasy IMO, Marvel comic sh*t.

if you take me on dig and I find Gold or platinum, I can guarantee it’s Gold or Platinum

As I said. Dinosaurs existed, it's a fact. You don't like that reality because it kills the foundation of what you believed your whole life, that Adam and Eve were first. At the time that story was written, they had no idea what was beneath their feet, way down in the ground. Things change, you get new info, you're supposed to evolve. Some stay stuck.

Last edited:
•••
Cadets were trolling the media.

For arguments sake, lets say it was just the “circle game”...

Was it appropriate for these guys, who were in uniform, to be deliberately clowning around on camera and disrespecting the person speaking?

Either way, it was bad and they deserve to face some consequences.

•••
As I said.

but I wouldn’t call the bone or fossil a dinosaur, scientist made up the name of all those things, fantasy fairytale type stuff, that is why I listen to science, but am careful not to go fantasy land.

•••

These women didn't suffer any consequences.

Once again... another mountain being built out of a molehill...
694940094001_4885227235001_84244a72-67fd-4953-9edd-ae3331d573f9.jpg

•••

Was it appropriate for these guys, who

perhaps you are right, but then again, look at how people have clowned and disrespected the President of the United States, everyone plays the constitutional rights card, which is great, but their should be limits.

•••
•••
As I said. Dinosaurs existed, it's a fact. You don't like that reality because it kills the foundation of what you believed your whole life, that Adam and Eve were first. At the time that story was written, they had no idea what was beneath their feet, way down in the ground. Things change, you get new info, you're supposed to evolve. Some stay stuck.

I evolve and enjoy evolution actually, but there is fairytale evolution vs fact evolution.

you seem to know the Bible decently well as you have recited many Biblical versus in this thread, you should really consider using this to your advantage in this tainted world we live in today. If you ever decide to, you won’t be sorry🙂

however I do respect your right to free will.

•••
•••

She said it was crowded, then apologized.

What I don't understand is why VOX hasn't sought you out and made you a lead editor. Such insight, knowledge and empathy. The smartest ever.

•••
Illegal Immigrants Line Up Around the Block Throughout New York to Apply for Driver’s Licenses Under New Law (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/illegal-immigrants-line-up-around-the-block-throughout-new-york-to-apply-for-drivers-licenses-under-new-law/

How the hell can you have a law telling you to go ahead and break the law?

makes no sense does it brother. We have day labor stations just for the Illegals here, it’s pretty convenient to be Illegal here

•••

Was it appropriate for these guys, who were in uniform, to be deliberately clowning around on camera and disrespecting the person speaking?

I don't know; probably just trolling the media and self-important liberals. Teenagers do stupid stuff. Maybe you shouldn't be so vindictive.

Last edited:
•••
I disagree with Washington voting in elected officials who carry duel citizenship, why? Because they could fuck us over and return to their other country. A sensitive debate to some I know, but it is what it is.

•••
Adam Shiff lies for 2 years about russia hoax, muller report and "hard evidence" Trump colluded with russia.
Liberals :

Teenage cadets troll the media.
Liberals: $#&%*($( CANCEL THEM!!!
--

Glad to see nothing has changed since Trump was elected President.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back