IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let’s say a state governor, who was running for re-election, withheld legally mandated state aid to a city while his personal attorney tried to get the city’s mayor to produce dirt on the governor’s main political opponent.

What would happen?

Federal grand jury duty investigation and federal criminal charges for the governor and his lawyer.

Ukraine is much worse. They used 400 million in aid to
- solicit a bribe
- attempt to extort
- probably commited wire fraud
- violated campaign finance laws

•••
Let’s say a state governor, who was running for re-election, withheld legally mandated state aid to a city while his personal attorney tried to get the city’s mayor to produce dirt on the governor’s main political opponent.

What would happen?

Federal grand jury duty investigation and federal criminal charges for the governor and his lawyer.

Ukraine is much worse. They used 400 million in aid to
- solicit a bribe
- attempt to extort
- probably commited wire fraud
- violated campaign finance laws

So you agree Joe Biden belongs in jail?

•••
It is keeping our freedom and our country.
Which is exactly why this mobster, who pisses on our constitution daily, has to go.

Nobody was talking impeachment before he was elected. That’s bullsh*t. I think most of us were hoping, as I was, that he would step into the oval , realize the enormity of the responsibility he had taken on, and rise to the occasion.

Didn’t happen. Still the same sleazy, self promoting con man from Queens that he was in the 80s. But instead of playing with daddy’s money, now it’s our tax dollars,

Last edited:
•••
Nobody was talking impeachment before he was elected. That’s bullsh*t.

Wrong again. Many examples, but nothing will convince a fanatic they are wrong. From Politico in April 2016....

"Donald Trump isn’t even the Republican nominee yet. But his incendiary rhetoric, most notably about killing the families of terrorists and bringing back torture, has critics on the right and the left discussing the most extreme of countermeasures at an unusually early point in the race.

“Impeachment” is already on the lips of pundits, newspaper editorials, constitutional scholars, and even a few members of Congress. From the right, Washington attorney Bruce Fein puts the odds at 50/50 that a President Trump commits impeachable offenses as president. Liberal Florida Rep. Alan Grayson says Trump’s insistence on building a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border, if concrete was poured despite Congress’s opposition, could lead down a path toward impeachment. Even the mainstream Republican head of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently tossed out the I-word when discussing the civilian backlash if Trump’s trade war with China led to higher prices on everyday items sold at WalMart and Target. On his radio show last month, Rush Limbaugh even put a very brisk timeline on it: “They’ll be talking impeachment on day two, after the first Trump executive order,” he said."

•••
So you agree Joe Biden belongs in jail?

Show me the evidence. You have nothing but innuendo.

And if you want to talk about undeserving political spawn being paid more than they’re worth, look no further than the Ivanka, Jared, junior. How did Jared even get a security clearance? Nepotism at its finest.

Speculating that someone,who takes the top elected office with zero experience and zero understanding our constitution and laws will commit an impeachable offense, isn’t “planning impeachment.” And I see no direct quotes except from that right wing whacko gasbag Rush. I’m sure I could find similar speculation about Obama.

Last edited:
•••

And if you want to talk about undeserving political spawn being paid more than they’re worth, look no further than the Ivanka, Jared, junior. How did Jared even get a security clearance? Nepotism at its finest.

Are you claiming sleepy Joe didn't withhold aid to the Ukrainian government until they fired the prosecutor investigating the company his son hunter was working for?
Joe gave them then 6 hours to fire the prosecutor.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

Yet here he is running for president. SHAMEFUL!

•••
•••
Home _ Twitter.jpg

•••
Can't take it apart, hence the dodge. And you are just proving my point I posted earlier. About you and Gilsan obsessed with transgenders and underage cross dressing boys. You 2 are literally the only ones posting about it. A lot. I post that and like clockwork, you prove me right. Your perversion is better left in your little private groups.

Dan Crenshaw counters your beta male talking points better than I can.
https://twitter.com/RepDanCrenshaw/status/1187090938759393280

Your personal attacks are the default fall back for leftist when anyone criticizes progressive narrative or culture. You should just ignore people if you can't refrain from this type of behavior.

----------
Trump building a great, beautiful wall in Colorado.

Trump claims US is building wall in Colorado — 370 miles from Mexico border
'We're building a beautiful wall. A big one that really works that you can't get over, you can't get under'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eo-us-border-mexico-immigration-a9168726.html

Somebody is not getting their sleep, stressed out at his upcoming impeachment. Stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, blowing up in weight, 73 years old, it's like a heart attack waiting to happen.

BREAKING!! Someone called California, Colorado.

I guess those liberal news outlets you watch didn't mention Bidden lying about being at Sandy Hook.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Speculating that someone,who takes the top elected office with zero experience and zero understanding our constitution and laws will commit an impeachable offense, isn’t “planning impeachment.” And I see no direct quotes except from that right wing whacko gasbag Rush. I’m sure I could find similar speculation about Obama.

Hunter Bidden flew to Ukraine on Air Force 2 with his father and left with an "honorary" board seat on Burisma that paid between 50K and 80K per month.

Burisma was then awarded a grant for 1.5 billion USD, most of which was embezzled, unaccounted for.

Last edited:
•••
PIERS MORGAN: If we swapped the name Hunter Biden for Donald Trump Jr, the Democrats and media would be going absolutely nuts - so it's time to start asking Joe Biden the key Ukraine questions he doesn't want to answer
What exactly did Joe Biden Do in the Ukraine? President Obama made him his point man there after the overthrow of pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych in the 2014 revolution.

Biden visited Ukraine at least a dozen times over the next two years, ostensibly to help new pro-Western president Petro Poroshenko root out corruption. But what was Biden really doing? We should be told.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...den-Ukraine-questions-doesnt-want-answer.html

A dozen visits over a two year period?
tenor.gif

19113010-7521237-image-a-5_1569856941457.jpg

Last edited:
•••
@DanCrenshawTX
One key fact about yesterday’s closed-door witness interview?

Republicans are the ones calling for public release of the deposition transcript.

That should tell you something. Democrats prefer narratives, not facts

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Matt Gaetz: ‘We Gotta Stop Thinking We Can Use Marquis Of Queensbury Rules Against Angry Pack Of Rabid Hyenas’

•••
Democrat leadership hard at work

EHmtuYlXUAERQjV

•••
•••
Can't make this up... Reason 39847289 why Hillary lost,

EHqBJlFX0AQ5hxi

•••
Matt Gaetz: ‘We Gotta Stop Thinking We Can Use Marquis Of Queensbury Rules Against Angry Pack Of Rabid Hyenas’
LOL... Great quote...
giphy.gif

•••

Some drunkard/clown doesn't believe in rules/law. Brilliant. 40 Republicans are in on those "secret hearings", some of the same ones that rushed the hearings yesterday.

DUI mugshot

d9a23532-8630-4bfb-91d5-e44e4def23bd.png

Last edited:
•••
Just for kicks, see this tweet by Trump, look how proud he is of it. Big and bold text - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184576819309228034

That was about a week ago. That is the Rasmussen poll that he likes to use. First, it's funny seeing him getting excited about 50% approval, as if that's some great number. So just 8 days later it went from 50% to.............
43% - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...p_administration/trump_approval_index_history

It ties for his lowest approval rating of the year, from back in Jan/Feb.

He's slowing losing his Party.

Last edited:
•••
Which is exactly why this mobster, who pisses on our constitution daily, has to go.

Nobody was talking impeachment before he was elected. That’s bullsh*t. I think most of us were hoping, as I was, that he would step into the oval , realize the enormity of the responsibility he had taken on, and rise to the occasion.

Didn’t happen. Still the same sleazy, self promoting con man from Queens that he was in the 80s. But instead of playing with daddy’s money, now it’s our tax dollars,

you watch far to much news, the fact is, no one has shed one piece of true evidence that that the President has committed a crime or treason. The media said this and said that , so and so said this and that. No evidence of the accusations have been substituted to the American people.

when you have someone as bad as these people have made the president out to be the first thing that would happen would be to show the discovery of evidence.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back