Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
11707377_1602255820022982_944841011123367618_n.jpg

•••
•••
What? The military wasting money? Can't be . . . .

There are no government programs that do not involve massive waste, imo, which is why I want entitlement programs reduced, the tax code simplified, Obamacare repealed, etc. As for the military we could at least focus expenditures efficiently if we had any kind of stable foreign policy in place, but that is impossible with the current administration, as they are clueless/naive/living in la-la-land.

You know what would make a great exercise for tens of thousands of our military? Patrol the fucking border. But, again, we go back to the unfocussed/clueless/general ignorance of the current administration.

•••
There are no government programs that do not involve massive waste, imo, which is why I want entitlement programs reduced, the tax code simplified, Obamacare repealed, etc. As for the military we could at least focus expenditures efficiently if we had any kind of stable foreign policy in place, but that is impossible with the current administration, as they are clueless/naive/living in la-la-land.

You know what would make a great exercise for tens of thousands of our military? Patrol the f*cking border. But, again, we go back to the unfocussed/clueless/general ignorance of the current administration.

You know what would be even better? Instead of the guard patrolling the military doing military exercises (because some nuts think they're invading), patrol the f*cking border, stop crying to Obama to handle it for them. I didn't realize we had some stable foreign policy in the previous administration.

•••

You know what would make a great exercise for tens of thousands of our military? Patrol the f*cking border. But, again, we go back to the unfocussed/clueless/general ignorance of the current administration.
Hear Hear

•••
MSM not sure how to handle Trump. They hate talking about politically Incorrect matters.
PASSION_TRUMP.jpg

•••

Sounds like you have it all figured out. You favor deploying military personnel to patrol out international borders, but why stop there? Heck, if we just stopped all international trade and relations, we could 'focus" on a single, comprehensive domestic policy that cures all our problems. I suppose that would mean rounding up and getting rid of a few million whiners, but they would probably be liberals, anyway, so it's okay. While we're at it, why not get rid of all federal government, and let the states run the show? I'm sure it would all work out for the best. And if not, we could erase the board and try again. No problem.

•••
we could 'focus" on a single, comprehensive domestic policy that cures all our problems. I suppose that would mean rounding up and getting rid of a few million whiners, but they would probably be liberals
Brilliant idea!!! Why hasn't Trump thought of this yet?
58208765.jpg

•••
If we are going to be spending a few hundred million bucks playing hide and seek across a multi state area, why not give them some real experience intercepting heavily armed drug cartel members as they attempt to enter the country illegally.

But I guess Verbie is okay with drug cartels owning our border like they do.

•••
•••
Hear Hear
If we are going to be spending a few hundred million bucks playing hide and seek across a multi state area, why not give them some real experience intercepting heavily armed drug cartel members as they attempt to enter the country illegally.

But I guess Verbie is okay with drug cartels owning our border like they do.

I see. If all else fails, accuse "Verbie" with supporting international drug cartels. I find that pretty slimy, but whatever floats your boat.

•••
Now you're talking!
Yeah, it wouldn't be the United states anymore, would it? No constitution. No military. No world presence. One state could declare war on another over something like water rights, their religion, the Confederate flag, slavery or whatever. It would be chaos.

•••
Well, first of all, it will never happen. Not in the near future anyway. But let's say it did - there's nothing at all to suggest the stuff you're worried about. There would still be loosely united states, something like the EU - but united by language and common history. If they were as inclined to degenerate into unconstitutional, warlike (with "no military"?) entities as states, then the same would happen with the nation as a united whole. It would be worse, because a large nation can cause greater damage. You make it sound like Washington, DC is the bastion of civilization - the linchpin preventing naturally barbarous states from inciting chaos.

The benefits of state powers would be greater accountability to the people, and allowing people to choose states that best meet their needs.

•••
I believe that war was already fought. A lot of those border states are red states, why do they keep letting drug cartel members in, why don't they handle it? Do they only talk all that state right stuff to get votes, when in practice they cry to the big bad government/Obama to help them out? Again, literally using the guard to watch over our own military, maybe somebody should show them where the border is and go control that, you know, something useful. Of course, that might be putting the cart before the horse. Maybe elect people that aren't loons first. But, I'm sure the guard will protect Texans from the invading Federalist army out to capture Texans and throw them in the FEMA camps with all the homeless we've captured.

Last edited:
•••
I see. If all else fails, accuse "Verbie" with supporting international drug cartels. I find that pretty slimy, but whatever floats your boat.

Really, coming from the guy that just accused me of wanting to 'round up' and 'get rid of' millions of liberals, that's hysterical.

•••
How to insult a "progressive"

•••
Really, coming from the guy that just accused me of wanting to 'round up' and 'get rid of' millions of liberals, that's hysterical.

LOL, man, you're too much. I didn't accuse you of wanting to do anything. I restated your position on deploying US military troops to the Mexican border, but after that used the collective "we" (not "you" or "Roguey") in my feeble attempt to make unrealistic "domestic policy" both funny and sarcastic. But then, you knew that.

•••
Say what you will about him, but Obama is one funny guy.

•••
LOL, man, you're too much. I didn't accuse you of wanting to do anything. I restated your position on deploying US military troops to the Mexican border, but after that used the collective "we" (not "you" or "Roguey") in my feeble attempt to make unrealistic "domestic policy" both funny and sarcastic. But then, you knew that.

Well in all fairness, you left the reality dock kinda early in your post, what with calling for an end to all international trade and relations then plowing right on ahead to rounding up millions of liberals. I don't get where you come up with that crazy talk out of the current conversation, but whatever.

Have a nice day verbster ( note spelling ) .

•••
•••
It's a strange, sad situation. On a lighter note, I'm surprised Greece didn't something weird like offer to sell the coliseum or something . . . or put advertising on things . . The "Verizon Parthenon" . . . the mother of necessity and such.

•••
•••
Today's the 15th, it's going down, the Texas invasion has begun. I'm watching it live on TV. Tanks moving in, Texans being handcuffed and thrown on buses. Families crying and being torn apart. Just now, seeing some Army guys taking over the oil fields. Looks like Cowboy Stadium is being used as some sort of processing station. Armed military all around, they have Jerry Jones in a headlock, he's putting up a fight. Good stuff, brb, getting the popcorn.

ooh, live pics coming in, it's getting real. Just saw the German Shepherd in the below pic attack Dez Bryant, I think he was there signing his new contract.

DSC01891-copy-870x489.jpg

1415083315472_wps_3_A_member_of_the_U_S_Navy_.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back