IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The USA continues to be a super-power on the global stage. The Biblical "King of the South". But DJT, current president, has played the pivotal role in allowing the Russian Federation to emerge as the competing super-power and "King of the North".

•••
Are you aware that WWII was the last war that the USA won? And it was thanks largely to what later became NATO.

Allied forces lead by the United States. If Germany hadn't attacked RU, it would have been a much harder fight. Also, It was the USA who dropped the A bomb on Japan. Twice.

I'm pretty sure we destroyed Iraq's military and Gov which means we won that war despite the obvious problems after.

HW Bush also removed Cuba and the military dictator from Panama. Then Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton blew up Libya and handed Egypt over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

•••
The USA continues to be a super-power on the global stage. The Biblical "King of the South". But DJT, current president, has played the pivotal role in allowing the Russian Federation to emerge as the competing super-power and "King of the North".

Proof or you're just another nut job.

•••
Proof or you're just another nut job.

Prove me wrong. Just watch the news unfold. If it wouldn't be DJT it would've been someone else. He's just a stooge.

Last edited:
•••
RU has no significant military force capable of matching the USA let alone NATO. What they do have is corrupt oligarch in control of natural gas and oil that EU countries depend on.

It wasn't Donald Trump that gave the keys to the US uranium supply to RU. It was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

•••
Prove me wrong. Just watch the news unfold. If it wouldn't be DJT it would've been someone else. He's just a stooge.

The world will end. Prove me wrong.

•••
The world will end. Prove me wrong.

If you can't see that The Russian Federation has become a super-power thanks in part to and under DJT's watch then I can't help you. Maybe the others played a role too, I don't argue that. But it doesn't change DJT's role. It is obvious though that DJT gave Putin an "atta boy", at the least.

Last edited:
•••
If you can't see that The Russian Federation has become a super-power thanks in part to and under DJT's watch then I can't help you. Maybe the others played a role too, I don't argue that. But it doesn't change DJT's role. It is obvious though that DJT gave Putin an "atta boy", at the least.

Making accusations without explanation or proof is easy. I trust in God, not DT.

•••
Making accusations without explanation or proof is easy. I trust in God, not DT.

What proof do you require?

•••
What proof do you require? And what God to you trust in? There are many gods.
There is only one living God.

•••
There is only one living God.

I actually removed that question about which God. But you replied too soon. Lol.

Anyways, I get the sense that you have faith in the Bible. Do you recall the temptation that Satan made to Jesus where he offered him all kingdoms of the world for one act of worship? Jesus never rebutted that those kingdoms were not Satan's to offer. Otherwise the temptation would be false. Later Jesus said that "the ruler of this world" is coming for him. So what does that tell you about who's in control? Who is the God in control of world's events? Satan is also called the "God of this system of things". That was the point of my question.

•••
I actually removed that question about which God. But you replied too soon. Lol.

Anyways, I get the sense that you have faith in the Bible. Do you recall the temptation that Satan made to Jesus where he offered him all kingdoms of the world for one act of worship? Jesus never rebutted that those kingdoms were not Satan's to offer. Otherwise the temptation would be false. Later Jesus said that "the ruler of this world" is coming for him. So what does that tell you about who's in control? Who is the God in control of world's events? Satan is also called the "God of this system of things". That was the point of my question.

This isn't a religion thread. As I said, there is only one living God.

•••
This isn't a religion thread. As I said, there is only one living God.

Gottcha. I will do my best to refrain from any religious connotations. And I did try to remove the God reference. But just not in time.

Last edited:
•••
Allied forces lead by the United States. If Germany hadn't attacked RU, it would have been a much harder fight. Also, It was the USA who dropped the A bomb on Japan. Twice.

I'm pretty sure we destroyed Iraq's military and Gov which means we won that war despite the obvious problems after.

HW Bush also removed Cuba and the military dictator from Panama. Then Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton blew up Libya and handed Egypt over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Sure, some battles may have been won. But war continues. Panama and Cuba were never wars. Cuba continued under Castro regime until he personally stepped down recently. The Middle East is still a war zone. Arguably worse than ever since removal of Hussein. Neither The Korean War or the Vietnam War were wins for the US. Even the war on terrorism continues.

The last clear victory for US forces was World War 2.

•••
Liberal newspaper finds MORE PROOF that Ilhan Omar married her BROTHER!
https://therightscoop.com/wow-liber...re-proof-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

Well, well, well.... I wonder if Omar could be deported for immigration fraud.

Not sure if you read this late last year and earlier this year. This has been regurgitated in the media I think, which is great.

https://alphanewsmn.com/address-rec...evidence-indicating-omar-married-her-brother/

https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/...that-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-married-her-brother/

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...in-court-while-divorcing-her-alleged-brother/

"Minnesota law deems court records of divorce proceedings to be available to the public. In 2017, several months after Omar's marriage history briefly created a national news item, Omar quietly petitioned family court for a default divorce, claiming she could not locate Elmi.

The above document depicts Omar, under penalty of perjury, attesting to the court that she has not had contact with her legal husband since June 2011.

To those familiar with the 2016 coverage of this story, this claim should strike as a jaw-dropper. (Ed. note: scroll down below for a summary of the Ilhan Omar backstory.)

To reference just one example, the three immediately following photos were pivotal elements of the 2016 coverage. These pictures first appeared on Ilhan Omar's personal Instagram account in 2014 (her username at the time was "hameey"), and depict Ilhan visiting Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in London that year."

Photos on the bottom link were removed from social media. ("Nieces")

ElmiNieces.png

Last edited:
•••
But the US is the de facto standard. So you shouldn't expect anything better in other countries.
LOL... and where may I ask, did you learn that from?

•••
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Refuses Invitation to Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) refused Sunday to visit the Auschwitz concentration camp, after a Jewish group had invited her to tour that camp and others this summer to educate herself about the facts of the Holocaust.

Last Monday evening, Ocasio-Cortez compared detention facilities for illegal aliens caught crossing the U.S.-Mexico border to “concentration camps,” adding the phrase “never again,” which commonly refers to the Nazi Holocaust.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tation-to-visit-auschwitz-concentration-camp/
IMG_7604-420x315.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Can you elaborate as to why you are asking?
Who designated that the "US is the de facto standard when it comes to the electoral process of any country" (your exact words)?

•••
Who designated that the "US is the de facto standard when it comes to the electoral process of any country" (your exact words)?

First off, I am not a US citizen. And I presume neither are you.

However, the USA presents itself as the beacon of democracy in the world.

In pre-20th centuries conquests were made by world powers through land take-overs. In the past hundred years or so, world powers take control not through land but through ideology.

Additionally, what happens in politics of the USA has ripple effects in so-called friendly nations and the world.

Last edited:
•••
First off, I am not a US citizen. And I presume neither are you.

However, the USA presents itself as the beacon of democracy in the world.

In pre-20th centuries conquests were made by world powers through land take-overs. In the past hundred years or so, world powers take control not through land but through ideology.

Additionally, what happens in politics of the USA has ripple effects in so-called friendly nations and the world.
There are many beacons of democracy out there... none of them perfect!

In fact one of my favorite politicians of all time once said:

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
- Winton Churchill

•••
There are many beacons of democracy out there... none of them perfect!

But the USA is the “de facto” world power at this moment. Used to be the USA and Soviet Union. But now it is only the USA. Putin is doing a good job to elevate the Russian Federation to old USSR status.

All forms of government sound good on paper until the human element takes over.

•••
But the USA is the “de facto” world power at this moment. Used to be the USA and Soviet Union. But now it is only the USA. Putin is doing a good job to elevate the Russian Federation to old USSR status.

All forms of government sound good on paper until the human element takes over.
Russia is still a force to be reckoned with... then there's China, who's beginning to flex it's muscles and it's massive economic influence around the globe, with absolutely no shame in snugging up to every dictator out there...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back