NameSilo

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

170 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. Neither Party

29 vote(s)
    8.4%
  3. Democrats

65 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Republicans

81 vote(s)
    23.5%
Total: 345 vote(s)
  1. Domainace

Domainace Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NameLlama

NameLlama Established Member

“Sir, the Constitution says treason is punishable by death,” one reporter asked Trump at the event. “You’ve accused your adversaries of treason. Who are you talking about?”
    “I think a number of people. They have unsuccessfully tried to take down the wrong person. If you look at Comey, if you look at McCabe, if you look at probably people higher than that, if you look at Strzok, if you look at his lover, Lisa Page, his wonderful lover. The two lovers, they talked openly. They didn’t use their private server because they didn’t want to get caught. So they used the government server. That was not a good move. He talked about the insurance policy just in case crooked Hillary loses. That didn’t work out well for them. So you look at them.”

3. RogueWriter

RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If you are talking about the agenda driven politburo of the Obama administration, I would agree; they certainly but political agenda above law and order. I don't know that the U.S. will ever truly recover from Obama's tenure. It certainly will take generations, and only if people who truly adhere to the constitution are elected.

4. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Things seem to be moving quickly now. It has been a remarkable few weeks in American history. Momentum is building toward uncovering the distasteful possibility that the targeting of a U.S. presidential campaign was actually a political operation, fostered at the highest levels of government, masquerading as an FBI counterintelligence investigation.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/444802-ag-barr-puts-former-intel-bosses-on-notice?amp

The walls are caving in and the Dems are starting to turn on each other.

5. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

President Trump has directed the intelligence community to "quickly and fully cooperate" with Attorney General Bill Barr's investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.

Why it matters: The president's desire to examine Obama-era investigators is now in full swing. Trump has also given Barr unilateral authority to declassify relevant documents as he sees fit.

https://www.axios.com/trump-orders-...ion-43979e33-8312-4dd2-9286-e1bbdcef1539.html

6. Domainace

I think this was all in play well before Obama was even born. He was just the latest manifestation. And I don't think the US will recover, at least not in my lifetime. It will get much worse. Along with most of the world, I'm afraid.

7. RogueWriter

RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The Dems are scrambling, trying to find a way to change the conversation back to 'impeach' before the bombshell headlines start appearing. All it is going to take is the right squeeze and someone starts talking, trying to -not- spend 30 years in prison.

8. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

You guys must be watching some different news. I can't keep up with everything that is going on.

Just now watching Trump asking different people about his temperament. Going around the room. Hey, Kellyanne, how was my temperament yesterday. Pelosi really getting to him.

Defying Congressional subpoenas.

Saw some old video where Trump said something about defying Congressional subpoena, a crime or jail, something like that. Now, he's doing that.

Him getting clowned on for saying Tillerson is dumb as a rock - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1131537528736100352 comparing that to all the nice things he said about him. Tillerson saying Putin was more prepared.

Trump losing in court with all the financial stuff.

Krassensteins just got banned from Twitter for operating fake accounts - https://twitter.com/search?q=Krassensteins&src=tren&lang=en Another recent example of somebody on the left getting banned. Happens to both sides.

Trump saying he won't work with Dems until all the investigations stop.

Trump approval rating dropping, now -10.6. He always tweets when Rasmussen is 50%, the only one he tweets about, that has dropped to 47.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Buttigieg getting at him:
    Buttigieg: Trump faked being disabled to get out of Vietnam
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...mp-faked-being-disabled-to-get-out-of-vietnam

I do appreciate him using stable genius again, I was wondering why I got a couple of offers on it today.

Added video, just too much lack of confidence for a President.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  9. NameLlama

NameLlama Established Member

10. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

WikiLeaks founder indicted on Espionage Act charges, raising issue of press freedoms

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been charged with 17 new counts under the Espionage Act for his role in unlawfully encouraging, receiving and publishing national defense information in concert with former Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning, setting up a major legal battle over First Amendment protections in the Trump era."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/politics/julian-assange-espionage-act-charges/index.html

Help Trump out with the leaks, turn around and indict him. You know what this means. Pee tapes coming. I think we're going to have some crazy leaks coming out next year before the Election, October Surprise. I think even Omarosa probably saved some stuff, just leaked some of it.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  11. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

12. offthehandle

offthehandle . Gold Account VIP

13. offthehandle

Unemployable. Exactly- only could get a job in civil service, nobody in private industry would hire most politicians. How many actually practiced law and had to pay their own bills, meet a payroll?

14. offthehandle

15. offthehandle

16. E-Promote

E-Promote Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Rats are taking over this thread. Too many weeds, time to weed them out.

17. offthehandle

18. offthehandle

19. offthehandle

20. offthehandle

21. offthehandle

22. offthehandle

23. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

24. Domainace

25. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

This.

They weren’t banned over what they said.. They broke the rules. They got caught.

Yup. Mission accomplished.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!