IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And we still have internet, yay.

----------------------------------------

Trump’s sister retires, negating judicial ethics complaints

"President Donald Trump’s sister has retired as a federal appellate judge in Philadelphia, ending a civil misconduct inquiry launched after a report that she participated in Trump family schemes to dodge taxes."

https://www.apnews.com/872fc6adeaca4bd8a2875b23c3f3782a

They're coming Donny.

Mueller report most likely tomorrow.
So it really does run in the family.

•••
So it really does run in the family.
They certainly have a similar creative talent for evading ethics investigations ...

She's so far kept a very low profile during his presidency. Wise move, being a (now retired) judge ...

•••
56976888_10213861351437027_7362050961591762944_n.jpg

•••
Exactly, why do otherwise decent men continue to support such a pathetic human being.

In government my top guesses are -
- Self interest
- Party interest (he's giving them what they want so he's useful)
- Blackmail

As for his supporters -
The only thing he really does remarkably well is market himself. He's constantly framing his message, labeling things, building associations, making up catchy phrases and repeating them ad nauseum, using emotionally charged language, playing on his audience's fears, using social proof ("everybody says"), uses authority pressure, tries to sound likeable (to them), aggressively builds committment and consistency... the whole 9 yards.
The second thing he does well is use the same techniques to discredit his "competition" . - He will lie his ass off to do either, but he lies repetitively and with such confidence that people buy it.

•••
I'm a nationalist because I believe in this country with all my heart.

I'm white (sort of) because that's the color God made me.

Anyone who makes something bad out of that is simply a perverted liar.

•••
And the REAL PATHETIC people, men and women, in the USA?
Supported obama and clinton and now the idiots running for president on the democrat ticket.

•••
Exactly, why do otherwise decent men continue to support such a pathetic human being.
17 candidates to choose from and they picked the absolute worst and the least qualified.

Wow, You and @lennco forget history didn't start in 2016. The media who now despises Donald Trump, was his biggest cheerleader in the R' primary.

There wasn't a republican that could get anywhere near the coverage Trump got. They amplified his attacks, cast his competitors in the worst possible light.

President Trump's policies are better for America than President Obama's were. The democrats are the one holding the country back.

Bonus: Donald Trump spent about 1/10 of what Hillary spent on her presidential campaign.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Again, The Dem party is Not my party. I am Un-Affiliated and always have been.

And lets talk Anti-American and Dishonesty

You buddy Trump is the most Anti-American and Dishonest President this country has ever had.
He is and has been in bed with Russia for over 3 decades.
He has sided with Putin over Americas Intelligence Agencies one several occasions.

He is more interested in his own self interest then with America's interest.
He is great at stringing his supporters along with lies and promises with stuff like Mexico will pay for the wall and making them believe he is one of them when he is not.

He hires and fires his own hand picked people because they are not loyal enough to him.
He demands loyalty to him and Not the country and the Constitution.

He has a Dictator mentally and he is a sick man yet you support him.

You either have blinders on or you are just like him, which is it?

That's a lot of emotional baggage. Why not accept the fact most politicians are not great people and concentrate on the facts... not what you've been told by corrupt media.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yes.. democrats are truly noble masters.. you must be very grateful.

In government my top guesses are -
- Self interest
- Party interest (he's giving them what they want so he's useful)
- Blackmail

As for his supporters -
The only thing he really does remarkably well is market himself. He's constantly framing his message, labeling things, building associations, making up catchy phrases and repeating them ad nauseum, using emotionally charged language, playing on his audience's fears, using social proof ("everybody says"), uses authority pressure, tries to sound likeable (to them), aggressively builds committment and consistency... the whole 9 yards.
The second thing he does well is use the same techniques to discredit his "competition" . - He will lie his ass off to do either, but he lies repetitively and with such confidence that people buy it.

OR: Pot calling the Kettle black.

•••
You can always tell which tweets are his and which are by someone on his staff. The staff posts actually sound like a president wrote them :xf.grin:

Also he apparently doesn't like non-showering Kremlin mouthpiece hackers who are "captured" either, because he's distancing himself from Wikileaks following Assange's horizontal perp walk...

2016: "I love WikiLeaks"
2019: “I know nothing about WikiLeaks"

Update: Sean Hannity has deleted every tweet referencing Assange or Wikileaks:
https://www.google.com/search?q=@wikileaks+OR+wikileaks+site:twitter.com/seanhannity

Select any of the results - you'll get "that page does not exist"

Looks like Assange is going under the bus ...

And, as JB pointed out, the Internet is still up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
2016: "I love WikiLeaks"
2019: “I know nothing about WikiLeaks"

If it wasn't for wiki this criminal would be sitting in the white house..

best-photo-ive-seen-of-hillary-clinton-4872805.png

•••

She did get the founding date wrong but:

"Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it,” Omar said at the event. “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

You're talking about the media and then here you go. Yesterday talking about being open-minded, referring to the Republicans. But thru this thread, anti-gay, anti-Muslim etc. You guys are trying to get this woman killed. You're still playing in the dangerous rhetoric.

Last edited:
•••
You're talking about the media and then here you go. Yesterday talking about being open-minded, referring to the Republicans. But thru this thread, anti-gay, anti-Muslim etc. You guys are trying to get this woman killed.

Facts are facts,; you're a joke.

Last edited:
•••
[quote[You're talking about the media and then here you go. Yesterday talking about being open-minded, referring to the Republicans. But thru this thread, anti-gay, anti-Muslim etc. You guys are trying to get this woman killed.

Facts are facts,; you're a joke.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, read this thread. I can't recall somebody who has said they're Muslim, coming in here trying to get at other people. But the other way around, just about every day. You guys do play in that rhetoric. They can't be trusted, they're not one of us, we should be wary of them, same thing you guys did to Obama. Just reposting headlines, out of context, I doubt you actually watched the video. Continue to push that narrative, see where it ends up.

Last edited:
•••
Another liberal trying push narrative; Honestly reporting, discussing and criticism is dangerous.

I guess he missed the post from AOC saying NRA and politicians who support the #2A are killers.

•••
Liberals like to paint a narrative of stupid, evil trump. Personally, President Trump is a flawed human.
Where is the evidence he is smart and a good person
Doesn't he have a hard time with intel briefings??
Doesn't he often say really stupid stuff??
Didn't he say he likes to grab women?
What if Obama had said he grabs women:xf.laugh:

•••
Does a smart person constantly say he is smart and a "stable genius"??:xf.laugh:

•••
I guess he missed this too:

Rashida Tlaib, the newly elected Palestinian-American Democrat congresswoman in Michigan, can be seen donning the Palestinian flag at her election party.

In the video below, Tlaib’s mother hugs her and drapes the Palestinian flag around her, right before Tlaib gives her victory speech:

A short time later she accused Jewish Americans of dual loyalty.

•••
Trump is a flawed human???

No, No.
You and I and all people in general are flawed.

Trump is a Sick, Narcissist, Lying, Self Loving, Back Stabbing POS Traitor!

You and people like who continue to make excuses for this man is a joke.
No President has ever divided this country like Traitor Trump has. Not even Nixon.

I have said it here several times already, Wake the f*ck Up and Smell what you guys are shoveling!

2-18-3-19-12-3-44m.jpg

So Obama gives Iran 150 BILLION in cash tried to keep it a secret got caught and Trump is a traitor and joke?

•••
Where is the evidence he is smart and a good person
Doesn't he have a hard time with intel briefings??
Doesn't he often say really stupid stuff??
Didn't he say he likes to grab women?
What if Obama had said he grabs women:xf.laugh:

Where's the evidence you are?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back