Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

The next extension?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mebreezy

Established Member
Impact
0
Just curious what the next extension to be released to the public will be... Anyone?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.np (i heard namepros got an exclusive deal)
 
0
•••
When will that be out?
 
0
•••
I think he is kidding, :hehe:. I believe .mobi.
 
0
•••
*sigh* leave the n00b alone! lol

Well mobi sounds like it's going in a *mobi*le direction, any dates on that one? Where do you find this info out?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
.cat was just released on a side note.
 
0
•••
Where can I get those domains at?
 
0
•••
.cat is for catalan-related sites only, so you may have a hard time registering a domain from them, as it has to be catalan related.

http://www.domini.cat for more
 
0
•••
.mobi? I'm going to snap dick.mobi
Oops.... sorry, just thought it is "moby" :)
 
0
•••
what's .mobi gonna stand for?
 
0
•••
What would be the most sought after .mobi name?
 
0
•••
i think .scot is another one (similar to .cat)
 
0
•••
I heard they were planning for .sco, but it was scraped and so the ever independant scots came out with this new idea. Just adding a T on the end

But then the English will complain probably, the welsh already have their own I think, .wales.com or something like that and if the scots can have a domain, why can't Londonders?

In my honest opinion, it won't go through. The only reason I can think that .cat has a domain of it's own is because of the political state in Spain and southern france.

On the subject, does East Timor have an extension?
:-/
 
0
•••
qwhois said:
...
On the subject, does East Timor have an extension?[/FONT] :-/
Yes, it was .tp but there are migrating to .tl (Timor Leste)
 
0
•••
I read it was going to be .tel.
 
0
•••
and BTW .np is already an extension for NEPAL
 
0
•••
.ax (Aland Islands). But it will not be free for all. Only to Alanders.
 
0
•••
.yz?

Lol,
I like yz.... so easy!
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back