Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Next Big Trend

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

trigatch4

Established Member
Impact
4
Blogs Blooks Vlogs Zunes and Wiis seemed to dominate the past 9 months as the BIG products/ideas that kind of took hold of domainers... anyone have an idea of what the "next big thing" might be? (i didn't capitalize on any of those :( )
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cosmicray said:
Any chance casinos will one day open there ?

There are offshore casinos already. It is an islamic country (UAE) and still they serve alcohol, there are girls in bikinis and there are areas for prostitutes. It is not so hard to imagine that they will eventually have casinos in the emirates, not only on ships and private islands.
 
0
•••
nRnF said:
So the only way is to think foreward.
Here are some examples that might help you to brainstorm.
(to get a idea how you might approach your quest for that Trend domain)

I tried that after reading an article about Google's acquisition of JotSpot. Searched for movablecontent.com, but apparently BuyDomains purchased it last year. I find it impossible to predict future technology, yet someone else always knows whats going on before me. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places to find out about things that are in the works. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it :) And by this I mean suggestions as to where to find out about things in the works...
 
0
•••
it is too risky to predicate the future by purchasing possible names, I doubt the reward/price is high enough. It is better to buy a lotto.
 
0
•••
cache said:
it is too risky to predicate the future by purchasing possible names, I doubt the reward/price is high enough. It is better to buy a lotto.
I disagree,...
with a little brain you get great results.
Asume E.g. 100 reg. names for 3 years = 2100 USD
Just sell 1 for 2500 USD, and you are break eaven (and 99 names left).
Sell more than 1 and you are set in terms of ROI & Profit (still 98 names left)
Better than any stock or lottery option ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back