The Next Alexa

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
The Nielsen Family, a measurement of American households that watch what shows, thereby setting the advertising rates for each program on Television in the US today, has broken into the internet market to see which sites as most visited using only a select few individual PC's to monitor the "avg. American's Surfing habits to help determine.." well you can see whoere this is going.

I do suggest you all sign up with them hope to get accepted :)

**Edit** I should ammend this by saying I got an email asking me "in" to their family. so I am not sure if you can go there and "sign up".
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
oh well, Im telling you from.. "experience" the program on the client side (the "viewers" pc) is impressive and non-intrusive. I dont even notice it.. it's like a low bandwidth spyware that sits in your system tray.

im sure though, with their funding... it very well should be :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back