FPForum Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,436 Jul 21, 2008 562 views 7 replies #1 I got to level3 out of 4..if you got a few mins see how far you can get http://www.break.com/index/maze15.html
I got to level3 out of 4..if you got a few mins see how far you can get http://www.break.com/index/maze15.html
weblord Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 817 Jul 22, 2008 #3 up to level 3 only, that's when i met the rotten..
mathiasc VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 12 Jul 22, 2008 #5 lol! played this once and never will touch it again. once bitten twice shy. :red:
directory_master Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 3 Jul 22, 2008 #6 omg, i had my headphones at max, it scared the #$%^ out of me ))) Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
FPForum Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,436 Jul 22, 2008 #8 directory_master said: omg, i had my headphones at max, it scared the !@#$! out of me ))) Click to expand... lol..did the same thing to me the first time I tried it...hahaha Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
directory_master said: omg, i had my headphones at max, it scared the !@#$! out of me ))) Click to expand... lol..did the same thing to me the first time I tried it...hahaha