IT Guy Vs Dumb Employees

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Epic

VIP Member
Impact
87
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Very funny!!!
 
0
•••
LOL!, I going to share this video! Haha thanks for this, really funny!
 
0
•••
I am sooooo with this guy...there is nothing more anoying than have your gamesession interrupted...lol thx

Cheers

frank
 
0
•••
Thanks for the laugh..
 
0
•••
some great lines in there... "the world wide web is down"... "i can't arrange them by p_nis"... :lol:
 
0
•••
lol.. that's nice bringing the laugh this weekend:)
 
0
•••
very funny video, I feel relax whenever I laugh. lol
 
0
•••
Hilarious :D
 
0
•••
LOL!

Try rebooting it a few more times.... LMFAO
 
0
•••
Lol! This is really good! :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
our website is on the tip of the penis.. LOL
 
0
•••
That is funny...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back