IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves at $250)

tujl.com $260
kexk.com $250 (jinmi.com)
ajxc.com $250
empz.com $250 (jinmi.com)
iqxo.com $250 (BuyDomains)
wlvg.com $250
glvl.com $250
cjov.com $250 (BuyDomains)
rovg.com $250 (BuyDomains)
nvau.com $260

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves at $260)

21 domains auctioned. only one hit reserve.

sqen.com $260

•••
so namejet is the best place to buy llll .com domains? I dont see them being sold for 250 $ anywhere else.

•••
•••
rqwg.com $1,009. GoDaddy 4/16/16 -- TODAY

Yikes?

This one was flying under the radar until the very end (and I was one of the final bidders), but still...

•••

Yikes?

This one was flying under the radar until the very end (and I was one of the final bidders), but still...

Who is that lucky guy, I can tell Godaddy investment App sucks i bid on that name and logout and lost as it do not appear on investment app, congrats to new buyer.

•••
Who is that lucky guy, I can tell Godaddy investment App sucks i bid on that name and logout and lost as it do not appear on investment app, congrats to new buyer.
Investment app? I did see on another thread complaints about the GoDaddy app, I never have tried it to bid or purchase. Unfortunate that it fouled up your bid.

•••
Investment app? I did see on another thread complaints about the GoDaddy app, I never have tried it to bid or purchase. Unfortunate that it fouled up your bid.
i think 4l chips price will drop to 1200-1000$ each then it will pick up again.

•••

They have app and mostly if you click on watch the name appear on the app , also if you bid name also appear may be i will talk with my gd rep how this happen, the app is good which save your time and give access to bid on name from anywhere out of your desk or pc.

•••
i think 4l chips price will drop to 1200-1000$ each then it will pick up again.
I m sure it will not happen this name suddenly pop out on my list and i was the first bidder on this name then i log out by feeling it is on my app but forgot about the name and lost who ever got is lucky if i was there this name would has gone above 1300 for sure by bidding war.

•••
I understand but the thing is when the 4l chips were selling for 1800$ i was predicting it will go down to 1200$ so my thoughts are not based on this sell. I was just going to spend all my money in 4l chips when it was at 1900$ each in dec 2015 thank god i haven't invested on the pick, but i am sure the 4l price will increase very soon, you guys might have to see it go down to 1000$ each but still market should go up.

Thanks.

•••
Well Up and down is ok but what i feel is if you buying under 1500 that is not wrong you will be rewarded soon has to keep patience. Again i has doubt this sale will go through i m sure seller will back out, i had 2 refund last week above 1475 prices on 2 chips from godaddy as seller renew the name as that was expired names.
Sometime i feel never want to bid on Gd expired auctions , too many refund GD loosing good amount of fee on credit Charges for sure since they do not charge to buyer like escrow.com

•••
i think we will see a price hike of 1500-1600$ but the safe zone would be 1200$. And ya GD sometimes sucks but i still love them for a lot of reasons :)

Thanks.

•••

Yikes?

I was watching the auction at the end. Very cheap but im not buying chips anymore so i did not bid

•••
I was watching the auction at the end. Very cheap but im not buying chips anymore so i did not bid
Congratulations! You are currently the high bidder on Item Number XXXXXX, rqwg.com, in the amount of US$619.00.

At less than 10 minutes before end of auction, I thought I might have the deal of the year. The domain is under private Whois; I wonder if that made potential bidders more leery. It made me a little nervous in fact.

•••
i am sure the 4l price will increase very soon, you guys might have to see it go down to 1000$ each but still market should go up.

Why? I have never had an end-user sale of "chips" and I used to have a lot in my portfolio. English premiums on the other hand are selling well. Why would then these "chips" worth more than the $400-$500 the English premiums are going for? What's the base of all this hype? Even at $500 the chips were overrated, now it's just the bubble being burst.

•••
New CP LLLL.com stats is out, April 18, 2016
Total count of chinese premium letter LLLL.com's with "Buy Now" option on Godaddy is still decreasing
674 is left! Lowest asking price for chip is $2000 PZST.com
CPL4L20160418.png

•••
Why? I have never had an end-user sale of "chips" and I used to have a lot in my portfolio. English premiums on the other hand are selling well. Why would then these "chips" worth more than the $400-$500 the English premiums are going for? What's the base of all this hype? Even at $500 the chips were overrated, now it's just the bubble being burst.

Many of the chips are also western chips. Those would justify some premium over western only premiums of 20% to 100% depending on letters. And I would pay extra if the letters are short vowel-less version of a valuable word. Purely Chinese chip of xjrw type is not any more valuable than a random like xjru, as I am not an expert in Chinese things, I am not much of a believer in that market.

•••
NameJet:

kruo.com $431

xbob.com $685
nmsd.com $1,450 (22.cn)
fnsp.com $1,500 (jinmi.com)

SnapNames:

ascn.com $1,083 (22.cn)

Last edited:
•••
snapnames starts turning very expensive for LLLL.coms compared to other venues.

•••
SEDO:

zygn.com 1,201 USD
heik.com 2,550 USD

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves at $250).

tuwm.com $260
kazq.com $260 (jinmi.com)
alhz.com $310 (jinmi.com)
esqt.com $260
eqha.com $291
exui.com $250 (jinmi.com)
ghvr.com $869
cfuv.com $250 (jinmi.com)

tuym.com $250 (jinmi.com)
juym.com $274 (22.cn)
alcq.com $280 (jinmi.com)
eszb.com $371 (22.cn)
eqmu.com $250
uefu.com $250 (BuyDomains)
wfvs.com $360
grvt.com $250 (22.cn)
dwuv.com $250 (BuyDomains)
puvc.com $250
lvev.com $250 (22.cn)

Last edited:
•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves vary but usually above $260).

20 domains auctioned.

sqoc.com $250
qjic.com $260 (jinmi.com)
sqno.com $250 (22.cn)
djuh.com $260 (22.cn)
loqc.com $340
qjmu.com $270 (22.cn)
loqk.com $340
hvum.com $280
ohqi.com $270

20 domains auctioned.

mjev.com $320
mjub.com $260
sqom.com $290
ohtu.com $260
hvyj.com $250 (22.cn)
qkce.com $260 (jinmi.com)
hvut.com $260

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back