Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ouch very bad for the seller

•••
You know their hurting for liquidity when they take a hit of losing 15,000 grand on a $25,000 name ...Its finally showing the cracks/ weaknesses possibly blooming into strong hand buyers market again . I dont think we are to the point of this quote yet
" Buy when the blood is running on the streets " Rockafella

PS: its a typical human trait to brag when you make money and advertise your success everywhere but when one loses money their quiet as a mouse on the forums ..

Last edited:
•••
•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves vary and most were not reached and were above $275)

gvun.com $275 (jinmi.com)
ziqp.com $275 (jinmi.com)
nzuk.com $275 (jinmi.com)
qfui.com $275 (jinmi.com)
tdxe.com $295

•••
SEDO:

pbld.com $1,450
dybz.com $1,905

•••
I was just offered by a Chinese buyer via email . A whole $100 for iufo.com
I replied by saying .Did you think I needed gas money?
I think I will pass.

•••
We might enter a "fear zone" this week.
Random 4L are now commonly trading for $275 and under while Chips are often sold for $1400-$1600.

If this drop continues, a lot a people will start to cut their loss or at least take their profit while there are still meat on the bone.

At this pace and with fear, we could see 4L below $200.

I personnally continue to accumulate.

•••
Yeah, a very good time to buy.
As harpo said a few posts back:
" Buy when the blood is running on the streets " Rockafella
...not such a good time for sellers or for those looking for quick flips though.

Just bought iqck.com and want to develop it into an IQ test page. :)
Quite a good buy at about $310...
After I develop it I believe it will be worth a lot more. That is if I ever want to sell it again - at this time I think I will keep it for a long time.

•••
As harpo said a few posts back:

...not such a good time for sellers or for those looking for quick flips though.

After I develop it I believe it will be worth a lot more. That is if I ever want to sell it again - at this time I think I will keep it for a long time.
Iqcheck good name.

•••
ttjh.com 50.000 Y ($7.600) Chaomi

•••

if you like IQ I have nxiq.com for $360. it could be you NexT IQ domain

•••
NameJet:

jogb.com $510 (jinmi.com)
cslu.com $360
epmv.com $510 (Dharshinee naidu)
wmwa.com $359 (jinmi.com)

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction (reserves lowered to $275)

reyz.com $300
jilx.com $275 (jinmi.com)
ehjs.com $275 (jinmi.com)
icrq.com $275
awzi.com $275 (jinmi.com)

•••
•••
I was just offered by a Chinese buyer via email . A whole $100 for iufo.com
I replied by saying .Did you think I needed gas money?
I think I will pass.

I get that domainers wanted to buy low and sell high. But this is just ridiculous and I don't agree with this tactic of "get lucky".

•••
even if you agree to the price. he will never reply.

•••
SEDO:

nikk.com $2,058

It was my name. I made some profit, but I still think it went cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if I see it resell for $5k-ish in the next few months.

•••
Price drop is gaining speed.

Random 4L are now $250.
Chips are now $1400.

Investors have left the building. There is no demand anymore.

•••
That's a reckless comment and simply untrue. Even you said you're still acquiring just yesterday.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your definition of "investors".

•••
That's a reckless comment and simply untrue. Even you said you're still acquiring just yesterday.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your definition of "investors".

The way I act is not representing the market.
I bid on auction everyday and I see less and less competition. Not much buyers at the moment.
Low prices are a solid proof of that fact.

•••
I guess all the smart money has moved to VR.

(No I'm not actually serious.)

Though undeniably that thread gets way more love than this one.

•••

That's exactly what the investors want others to think so that they can silently pile up the goodies at lower and lower prices. ;)

•••
That's exactly what the investors want others to think so that they can silently pile up the goodies at lower and lower prices. ;)

When the price will increase according to you ? Do investers look for long term investment opportunity ? If these investors who we are talking about, are chinese I dont think that they can not invest long term. They love to fluctuate market.
But it is really hard when the prices decrease, keep calm. Hard to swim against the current.

•••

True! Investors do that.

You all know LLLLSales.com. It shows clear price drop. That is not only "what investors want others to think". It is fact. Believe me, I'm not happy about it. I lose money everyday now.

•••
NameJet:

brgo.com $680 (Frank Schilling)
cteq.com $420

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back