Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
snta.com $2.5k
12/25/2014
NameJet:xf.grin:
no, really

•••
•••
yes, SNTA was a great name indeed ! :)

this morning I got an email from someone who looked up all my LLLL dot com and told me they are expiring... so he would like to buy them in bulk... ahah....
well, at least he/she was kind to remind me the expiration dates ;)

•••
received that email too. blah blah is also an LLLL x2.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just curious: I have the quad-premium RPNN.com The last 2 letters are identical, and again it's quad-premium. Any ideas of value?

•••
•••
Hi , I am a newbie , May I ask some question?

1. What is the meaning of C and V ?
CCCC .com
CCVC.com
CVCC.com
CCVV.com
VCCC.com

2. What is the lowest value for ANY LLLL.com ? or the lowest price that you see before in the market ?

Thanks All

•••
C= consonant
V= vowel

As for the lowest price, check domain sales.. I would assume that really bad LLLL.com start at about $20-$30, but I haven't checked.

•••
just bought LVMJ
Las Vegas Marijuana
LoVe Marijuana
Pretty happy with the purchase

•••
I've seen many sell for $15 these days.I think that's a good floor to imagine

Hi , I am a newbie , May I ask some question?

2. What is the lowest value for ANY LLLL.com ? or the lowest price that you see before in the market ?

•••
On the other end of the sales world I noticed
vvvv.com went for $22,100 on Dec. 24th.

•••
land.com $850,000. 2/5/2015 snapnames

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
land.com $850,000. 2/5/15 Snapnames

snta.com $2,500. 12/25/2014 Namejet

I'm sure I missed a few. I am reporting these again because I was told the original posts were deleted.

•••
land.com $850,000. 2/5/15 Snapnames

snta.com $2,500. 12/25/2014 Namejet

I'm sure I missed a few. I am reporting these again because I was told the original posts were deleted.
land.com is not exactly an llll.com , just another category...

•••
•••
maybe it's just my imagination but a N should be worth 3x or more a L.

because of the 9 /26 ratio.

•••
Anyone can tell what is the minimum value for quad premium LLLL.com?

BTW, I have one quad premium with "e" on the end, it is CCCE.com, where "C" is consonant. This "e" on the end kills it or not?

Last edited:
•••
Anyone can tell what is the minimum value for quad premium LLLL.com?

BTW, I have one quad premium with "e" on the end, it is CCCE.com, where "C" is consonant. This "e" on the end kills it or not?
They've been rising. Minimum looks to be around the $250 mark now (http://www.llllsales.com/charts.php).

Why would "E" hurt it? E's are fine at the end or anywhere else. Enterprises, education, equity, estates, easy, exports, events, entry, earnings, exchange, eco, energy, extra et al could all work at the end of a business name.

For those new to LLLL.com investing, Quad-premium letters include: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,L,M,N,O,P,R,S,T
(F,G and H are among the weakest of the premium letters but are still considered premium; quad-premiums with these three letters can still fetch a high price with endusers)

Last edited:
•••
•••
They've been rising. Minimum looks to be around the $250 mark now (http://www.llllsales.com/charts.php).

Why would "E" hurt it? E's are fine at the end or anywhere else. Enterprises, education, equity, estates, easy, exports, events, entry, earnings, exchange, eco, energy, extra et al could all work at the end of a business name.

For those new to LLLL.com investing, Quad-premium letters include: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,L,M,N,O,P,R,S,T
(F,G and H are among the weakest of the premium letters but are still considered premium; quad-premiums with these three letters can still fetch a high price with endusers)

For Chinese, Quad-premium letters include: B, C, D, F, G, H , J, K, L , M, N, P, Q, R , S, T, W, X, Y, Z.
Simply: CCCC.com without "V" is the best for Chinese. :)

•••
For Chinese, Quad-premium letters include: B, C, D, F, G, H , J, K, L , M, N, P, Q, R , S, T, W, X, Y, Z.
Simply: CCCC.com without "V" is the best for Chinese. :)
That's what I was taught years ago by a friend. No vowels and no V. Thanks for sharing

•••
Hey all, kinda new and hoping to get some feedback regarding UZEC (com)

Doesn't it pass for VCVC?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back