Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys. Haven't been following for a while. I do have a portfolio of LLLL.com that I would like to sell. Where is the best place to get a market price?

What are the prices for low quality ones?

some folk will sell for a token $10-20 to get something back, fixed price section here would be a start, i know i have a look sometimes

also the bargain section here at namepros

Last edited:
•••
It confuses me that I had once follow up a post with one domain, but was warned that I broke the rule.Buy why do you guys can follow others post with your domain?

•••
In 8 days time (25th January) it will be 7 years since I started the LLLL.com Countdown thread (the discussion this thread continued on from)

Between the two there has been more than 850,000 views with more than 23700 comments. This ongoing 7 year discussion has significantly influenced my life over the last 7 years and taught me a lot. The popularity of the two threads was probably one of the more significant influencing factors as to why the short domain section of the forum was formed.

Thanks to everyone who has been part of this discussion. Thanks Italian Dragon for starting this thread.

•••
It confuses me that I had once follow up a post with one domain, but was warned that I broke the rule.Buy why do you guys can follow others post with your domain?

it's a forum, of course you can comment,however you may have commented in a sales thread which is a no no

•••
Has the buyout still held? I hear about domains dropping left and right but I assumed they were being snapped up. Is this still true?

•••

wrong place for this question/comment - but looking
at your post that you mention, it's cause your
follow up post was about 5 hours after you posted thread.

The reason is posted there for you to see so there shouldn't even be a question.

24 hours between "follow ups"/bumps in Sales Threads ;)

•••
Has the buyout still held? I hear about domains dropping left and right but I assumed they were being snapped up. Is this still true?

This is still the case. The buyout looks very solid. LLLL do drop and are caught very close to the speed of light, even the crap ones are caught almost in an instant.

•••
This is still the case. The buyout looks very solid. LLLL do drop and are caught very close to the speed of light, even the crap ones are caught almost in an instant.

Good to hear:sold:

•••
Recent market sale:
zgas.com 1,005 USD 2013-01-17 godaddy.com
lysi.com 2,000 USD 2013-01-16 sedo.com

•••
JPMM.com $50,000 (Frank Schilling)

TREA.com $3,150 (NJ)

•••

I know this was Franks sale.

But it was reported in August for $29,000.

Wonder which amount is correct?

•••

He may have been able to sell it to a division of "JP Morgan" for a lot more?

•••
•••
The sale was made to JP Morgan. But what I'm concerned about is the actual price that it was sold for: $29,000 or $50,000?

DNJ, Domaintools have it at $29,000.

Is there a reliable source for the $50,000 sales price? There are only blog posts about it.

At $29,000- it's still a nice sale. But $50,000 is obviously better :$:

•••
Sale report:
chaz.com $8,500 2013-01-23 Namejet

•••
Best Parking Options For LLLL.coms?

Hi everyone, I have a small portfolio of, with a few exceptions, mostly-lower quality LLLL.coms. Parking revenue at Sedo has been almost non-existant. Any better options for these LLLLs ? Thanks.

•••
•••
Hi Vurg, Dragon.

Seven years is a charm. I see good things for LLLL.com this year.

Paul - parking income from nearly all LLLLs is very low.

•••
The sale was made to JP Morgan. But what I'm concerned about is the actual price that it was sold for: $29,000 or $50,000?

DNJ, Domaintools have it at $29,000.

Is there a reliable source for the $50,000 sales price? There are only blog posts about it.

At $29,000- it's still a nice sale. But $50,000 is obviously better :$:

the sale was reported in the 20-50k range. people seem to like to pick up the high-end...

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

SnapNames:

jale.com $2,151
fuvy.com $352

regards,
tonecas

•••
Hi everyone, I have a small portfolio of, with a few exceptions, mostly-lower quality LLLL.coms. Parking revenue at Sedo has been almost non-existant. Any better options for these LLLLs ? Thanks.

I've had decent results with Voodoo for my LLLs and NNNNs

•••
SnapNames:

xabi.com $1,567

regards,
tonecas

•••
•••
•••
I have just registered h??x . com which was first reg in Feb 1999. Will look to flip it next week.

•••
recently bought these for under $20 ea.

ZLUA.COM
YFNE.COM
XCQO.COM
VXBM.COM
YZYV.COM

THANKS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back