Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NJ:

rotd $215
eosf $133
ncny $266
ncho $160
eese $510

•••
•••
BEEM.COM $136,000 SEDO
FOME.COM $6,112 Afternic
TEFA.COM $5,993 Afternic
LEKO.COM $3,840 Afternic
HTAP.COM $3,500 Afternic

•••
BEEM.COM $136,000 SEDO
FOME.COM $6,112 Afternic
TEFA.COM $5,993 Afternic
LEKO.COM $3,840 Afternic
HTAP.COM $3,500 Afternic

BOOM! :great:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

FOME IS A TYPO OF ROME!!!!!!! :notme:

•••
BEEM.COM $136,000 SEDO
FOME.COM $6,112 Afternic
TEFA.COM $5,993 Afternic
LEKO.COM $3,840 Afternic
HTAP.COM $3,500 Afternic

Strong names and strong sales from Afternic. Beem.com currently in transfer service at Sedo. Interested to see who bought that name for $136k? :snaphappy:

--

•••
Strong names and strong sales from Afternic. Beem.com currently in transfer service at Sedo. Interested to see who bought that name for $136k? :snaphappy:

--

hmm, beem.net looks like larger company, forwarded to beem.de

•••
•••
•••
Last 3 days on Namejet:

mpcr - $140
ibhe - $159
fdsn - $140
entf - $119
eaop - $130
aseh - $260
cnrx - $541
ahmh - $119
crfm - $245
tiwo - $1,720
pbpd - $211
hmpt - $200

•••
•••
•••
Last 3 days on Namejet:

bwcu - $1,510
bclo - $239
lvlb - $69
lmrb - $121

•••
faij $35

Sold it on Godaddy

Last edited:
•••
traded difr.com for an omega watch.. does that count as a sale? :p

•••
sure it does :D
which model is it?

Also, could you give some info on the negotiations? This is fascinating..
They emailed you regarding a domain, you told them your asking price, they offered a watch?

•••
Weird trade!
Tell us more about that :)

•••
•••
Haha well long story.. its a real one, vintage late '60s 14k gc constellation. very worn and messed up tho! my amateur watchmaker skills will be challanged once again :D

Not really a spectacular trade tbh. Wanted to bid on it on the bay but the seller didn't ship overseas, so a friend of mine bought it for me. Paid him with that quad instead of the auction cash. He probably got a much better deal than I did.. :p

•••
wuye.com $43,500 Sedo
bspd.com $6,547 Afternic DLS
ispt.com 3,500 EUR Sedo
sixa.com $3,288 Afternic DLS
snar.com $3,240 Afternic DLS
otes.com $3,188 Afternic DLS
huza.com $3,000 Sedo
acho.com $3,000 Sedo

•••
Is it just me, or are you guys starting to get a lot more e-mails asking about your LLLL's? In the last month I have gotten at least a dozen e-mails on my nice CVCY's and VCVC's, and they are offering around $1K. To me, that is a sign that these things are getting hotter.

By The way, I'm amazed every time I see this thread still going and growing, it could be it's own small forum.

I actually just logged in for the first time in months as i have had exactly the same thing, multiple enquiries for my CVCV and VCVC's, resulting in one sale (at escrow ATM) for a VCVC and I'm mulling over another offer of $600 for another VCCV as we speak.

Also had a few low ballers for quads which i don't even follow up most of the time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
BEEM.COM $136,000 SEDO

:lala: :kickass:​

..\Beem.com currently in transfer service at Sedo. Interested to see who bought that name for $136k? :snaphappy:

beem.delooks like the likely culprit here, this is great news for generic typos or names with similar generic properties in other gTLD's/ccTLD's

anobii.com purchased anobi.com $9,999 in sedo quite recently so here again another great generic typo example.(namepros.com/../lllll-com

Just surprise's me though why youtube after all theses years hasn't made an offer for their generic typo 'utube.com'

It's not like Universal Tube and Rollform are utilizing it in a way that's fit for their business sake, more like a youtube clone, it another story though.../

great to see these types of typo's getting the big bucks though. :santa:

•••
•••
NJ:

AOTI $4,522

Quite a few companies are called this, but still seems like a lot.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back