Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see Quad prices going up again :)
I guess it will be btter to hold them for another year then!!!

•••
•••
•••
I just had a weird experience over at Sedo. I tried to add bpne(.)com for sale, but got this message:

"We're sorry, but we cannot allow you to add this domain to your account due to a potential violation of Sedo's policy against domains that include obscene or illegal subject matter."

Unless there is some kind of sexual fetisch called bpne that I am not aware of, I guess it has to do with oil company BP? So is Sedo going to block every domain in the world containing this company name?

Anyone else have an idea what the reason could be (I didn't ask Sedo yet)?

•••
I just had a weird experience over at Sedo. I tried to add bpne(.)com for sale, but got this message:

"We're sorry, but we cannot allow you to add this domain to your account due to a potential violation of Sedo's policy against domains that include obscene or illegal subject matter."

Unless there is some kind of sexual fetisch called bpne that I am not aware of, I guess it has to do with oil company BP? So is Sedo going to block every domain in the world containing this company name?

Anyone else have an idea what the reason could be (I didn't ask Sedo yet)?
It happens occasionally. Probably has more to do with what kind of site the domain was previously than the actual letters of the domain.

You can email them (Sara is your best bet) and explain that you just acquired it (if that's the case) and they will manually add it if it checks out.

•••
It happens occasionally. Probably has more to do with what kind of site the domain was previously than the actual letters of the domain.

You can email them (Sara is your best bet) and explain that you just acquired it (if that's the case) and they will manually add it if it checks out.

Maybe you are right - that it has to do what the domain was previously used for. Didn't check that before buying it :P

•••
NJ:

oann $152
rndb $187
hcbn $129
hbdb $255
dces $510

•••
tdnam:
ebma $1026
jyyj $515
yeww $280

nj:

salf $610

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I would be willing to bet that quads are now increasing once again.

NJ today:

hoae $260
pstm $260
msot $270
mmct $310
hdat $475
dhsw $99

•••
I'm sure there are and will be some "stinky" ones, but on the average they seem to be increasing this month as well (just like in previous months).

•••
I am assuming since the economy has shown some improvement in the stock market, there are buyers out there that are a little more relaxed with spending money. Hopefully we see average $200+ sales over the next few months.

•••
•••
dvdf - $490.00 - 11/6/2010 - Sedo

Last edited:
•••
•••
With what seems to be a somewhat rising trend, would you buy quad premiums offered in the $100-120 range?

I am thinking of buying a few, but of course it is pure speculation...

•••
With what seems to be a somewhat rising trend, would you buy quad premiums offered at the $100-120 range?

I am thinking of buying a few, but of course it is pure speculation...

$100-120 has been the minimum price for over a year now, I don't think they will drop below that any time soon..

This would be a fair price to buy if they are of decent quality, the ones with F,G,H seem to go for a little bit less than those without those letters.. It's still all about the acronyms/endusers etc.

•••
$100-120 has been the minimum price for over a year now, I don't think they will drop below that any time soon..

This would be a fair price to buy if they are of decent quality, the ones with F,G,H seem to go for a little bit less than those without those letters.. It's still all about the acronyms/endusers etc.

Yes, I have noticed quite a lot of names with F, G and H selling for a bit less. Well, better not get started with the "what is premium" discussion again :lol:

•••
vpnw.com $388 (virtual private network) Godaddy premium listing

•••
vpnw.com $388 (virtual private network) Godaddy premium listing

imagine how much vpwn would sell for it could be used as an online pawn shop I am totally against that but I am sure some body would be into it.

•••
imagine how much vpwn would sell for it could be used as an online pawn shop I am totally against that but I am sure some body would be into it.

It would probably just fetch low-mid $xx on auction, as it takes an enduser to get a price in or over three figures for a name of that quality. For an enduser, the sky is the limit, just as (theoreticaly) any other domain.

•••
:gn:

sabi - 10,000 EUR - sedo

B-)

•••
can add, if you haven't already, religious organizations to the list of those that "get it" regarding LLLL's. 2 of my recent LLLL inquiries were from fairly small religious organizations that had the net or org version already but recognized the importance of having the .com as well. wound up reaching a deal for mid XXX on one with the other still in negotiation.

•••
NJ:

tnni $250
hsem $225
myed $725

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back