Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo today:

DUZO.COM $1,500

KAAI.COM $850

•••
dnsaleprice is not loading and namebio has a huge 5 months gap in sales reports and also too many duplicates.. so any idea if there is another site with sales history reports?

~MG

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
dnsaleprice is not loading and namebio has a huge 5 months gap in sales reports and also too many duplicates.. so any idea if there is another site with sales history reports?

~MG

no sorry, I think the best is to check everyday all sites till someone creates a better one or Namebio gets fixed.

•••
I will update my http://LLLH.com site tonight.

Michael_Goldman said:

~MG

•••
SEDO today:

ONVZ.com (yes another with V and Z !!!) 600 Eur which at current exchange of 1.41 is $846

•••
•••
Spade said:
DOFA.com - $2,450 - Sedo

Congrats but usually here we report "completed sales".....did you already receive the payment?

•••
I'm starting to think i sold some of my LLLL.coms too early, but i'm a sucker for a quick profit..

•••
enuffy said:
I'm starting to think i sold some of my LLLL.coms too early, but i'm a sucker for a quick profit..

Or a reseller.. like all of us :)

~MG

•••
Speaking of completed sales, these 2 are still waiting to be completed. Looks like the auctions may be rerun maybe? About a year ago they didn't rerun and people used to get great deals, oh the good ol days :).

usco.com Payment Pending
orio.com Payment Pending

Yesterdays results at snapnames
haab.com $1,400.00
pisr.com $204.00- thought I was going to get this cheap, oh well...
gfla.com $1,810.00
agaw.com $336.00
odme.com $385.00- good price IMO
ooar.com $279.00

gary-

•••
Lptx.com auction will end tomorrow. I hope in some action.

PR3 | 2002 registration | 3 premium letters | +75,000 Google results.

•••
italiandragon said:
Congrats but usually here we report "completed sales".....did you already receive the payment?

The domain was transfered out this morning. Payment recieved by Escrow, just not us yet.

Justin

•••
pl help me out i have put llll.com 4 sale on sedo but no one seems interested.how do u attract buyers to ur domain on sedo among millions of other domains.my domain pzjo.com.thanx

•••
goldensword said:
pl help me out i have put llll.com 4 sale on sedo but no one seems interested.how do u attract buyers to ur domain on sedo among millions of other domains.my domain pzjo.com.thanx

Well... it helps to have a good domain name.

•••
I sold QVJJ.com for $9 if it helps.

•••
Spade said:
r my domains quoted here good

Spade said:
is it necesary to categorize the domain.if yes how could i categorize pzjo.com
i mean it is not a dictionary word.should i put it in 4 letter domains in categories.

•••
ATCA.com - 3000$ , Sedo.com

•••
tetrapak said:
ATCA.com - 3000$ , Sedo.com
great sale.congrats for that.wish i could do the same with my 4 characters

•••
@ snap

ESOT.com -> $3,000 (10-12)
HEEO.com -> $354 (10-10)

•••
snap

mabo.com $4,022.00 (13-Oct-2007)

nice!

~MG

•••
snap

mabo.com $4,022.00 (13-Oct-2007)

nice!

~MG
actually, MABO.com has its payment pending yet

im saying this cuz USCO.com was for $7,250 on sep 26 and is w its payment pending yet... such as ISTE.com ($3,656 on sep 29)

•••
Actually i think Mabo.com went for a small amount, especially compared to other snap. auctions..

•••
Erad.com 1010$ - Sedo.com, seems like premium VCVC.com's are about to have a min. 1k$ value? Anyone agrees with that?

•••
tetrapak said:
Erad.com 1010$ - Sedo.com, seems like premium VCVC.com's are about to have a min. 1k$ value? Anyone agrees with that?
yeah that a good sale hope it goes through.
It's interesting that it jumped from $600 to $1000 in last few minutes

~MG

•••
today SEDO:

NGOS.com $2,450

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back