IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Strange...

I've seen some bad LLLL.coms go to mid to high xxx, while more pronounceable ones are going for low xxx.

•••
Only a couple of cheapies to report.
Bought LWTU & NWIK.COM for $30 in total :)

•••
stoneroses said:
Opyk.com $375

Sedo auction

WOW.....now the general value of VCVC.com is skyrocking too! Considering it has the Y......it`s damn great!

Just last week my OZUD.com final price was $330 (but I`m still waiting the payment!)

Please let us now if the payment will be finalised, thank you.

I must reg more LLLL :)

•••
Like I said, from what I've seen at Snap, CVCV.coms are now selling for a minimum $600-1000, while good letter LLLL.coms are (with A, I, G, O, U, P, N, S, etc.) are going for $300-500 atleast.

Anyone who has more than 10 CVCV.coms is sitting on 20k right now

•••
Boiv.com - $160 Snapnames

I had very little money in my account and I really really hate missing out on this name. It has some very impressive stats: 3200 backlinks, PR3, and over 2000+ results when searched for "boiv.com". It would definitely get a ton of traffic (my Rhuu.com is already getting 100+ visitors daily, and its got half the stats as this name)

•••
sold
OJVP.COM
OJVB.COM
over here by pm :P

•••
you gotta mention the price too

•••
oh blah dont ask lolz :|
well.. it went $32 a piece...!

•••
thats a good price you got for those names.
buy a better LLLL.com with the 64 bucks and sell it for $128 :)

•••
Zekh.com - $110 (via Sedo - hoping I get paid :P)

•••
i want to, but noones selling :|
Well i do have a bunch with me, with acronyms targetted for specific business, and some with country extensions (like OZQD(.)com Aus Queens and NZCI(.)com)
Guess i started late enough to make do with lesser ones and slowly make quality portfolio :)
Wanna sell ur O.H... for 128 ;) lol just j/k

•••
BVOP.com - $60 Snapnames
CBNS.com - $1,150 Snapnames (Couldn't get why so much for this one...good letters, but hardly pronouceable and no obvious stats)
EBZA.com - $61 Snapnames (This was a good one that went for cheap)
QOMM.com - $61 Snapnames (Another one that would've been a huge hit with the Chinese...sounds like "Comm")
WISY.com - $775 Snapnames

•••
•••
OJCV.com :sold: for $19.95 @ ebay

•••
JFKK.com on Sedo and awaiting payment (sold for $70)

•••
Snapnames has a reserve price of $1500 on its CVCV.coms...that only indicates the market price of CVCV.coms...its 2500+

•••
chinese can not pronounce QOMM

sashas said:
BVOP.com - $60 Snapnames
CBNS.com - $1,150 Snapnames (Couldn't get why so much for this one...good letters, but hardly pronouceable and no obvious stats)
EBZA.com - $61 Snapnames (This was a good one that went for cheap)
QOMM.com - $61 Snapnames (Another one that would've been a huge hit with the Chinese...sounds like "Comm")
WISY.com - $775 Snapnames

•••
•••
AFTERNIC :

CGHR.com $250 08/09/2007

•••
Aigs.com - $1,430
Duzo.com - $1,161

Both at Snap.

•••
JQFS.com :sold: for $10 @ ebay
YMCJ.com :sold: for $19.95 @ ebay
LJLR.com :sold: for $20 @ ebay

Last edited:
•••
italiandragon said:
I bought here , in the last few days:

YXRR.com $13
XFFU.com $12

Are the repeat letters better?

I know that all repeat letters were taken a long before.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah repeat letters are always better...but in the above case, the letters themselves were pretty bad

•••
sashas said:
Yeah repeat letters are always better...but in the above case, the letters themselves were pretty bad

IMO anything that makes your LLLL.com have a niche of its own makes it better, more rare.

Like the repeating letters, VCVC patterns and other factors such as begining and ending in the same letter. Or something like RTRT.com with duplicate, repeating letters.

Hell, I've even been investing in L--L.coms knowing that there are only 676 of them and almost all are usually taken. Plus I figure if someone really wants a two letter name with my letters they will buy my L--L.coms :)

Krossat said:
i want to, but noones selling

I have a few for sale here: http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=429335 :hehe:

•••
i cant say if it was paid or not but...

GOXM.com at ebay in its final minutes was in $499 :o

it was yesterday or the day before yesterday

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back