Domain Empire

.mobi The List - 143 Names from MobiFranz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
New and improved list coming soon.

Thanks for the feedback. When I hit 200 I will post the new and improved list.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HALFWAY.MOBI
THANKTANKS.MOBI

I LIKE THESE TWO :)

Good Luck!

•••
The m______.mobi investment is certainly an interesting speculation.
Are you looking into buying any names on the market?

•••
Well, I see a few that I like on there, and all I can say is best of luck on the "m____" gambit! (If it takes off, you're all set!)

But I have to ask: "leadsushi.mobi"? Is that for sushi that's been tainted with lead poisoning? :-/

•••
Last edited:
•••
gou said:
The m______.mobi investment is certainly an interesting speculation.
Are you looking into buying any names on the market?
Yes, I am interested in buying more in the financial services area and also with the "m"...

dagersh said:
But I have to ask: "leadsushi.mobi"? Is that for sushi that's been tainted with lead poisoning? :-/
Yep, "lead sushi" - it might have been late at night and maybe I did have a couple of beers... Anyway, the concept is related to the lead generation / lead aggregation space. Current thinking is that the lead is only "fresh" for a couple of hours. The faster you can get a response to the consumer the better...

•••
i am up to exactly 153 mobi names now, so I should post my list so there will be one with 143, 153, and 163, lol. you have some nice names in there! good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back