NameSilo

information The golden age of crypto trading may already be over

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bet Mike Mann doesn't care.

•••
Like most everything else, it will probably go down for a bit and come back even stronger - the key will be in timing when it starts to come back!

•••
whats the point in showing one articile that says its over when for the 1 billion artiles on crypto on web 50% say its over and 50% say its not?

I couldn't careless for crypto and just played with a few of them for small money.

but truth of the matter is.. bitcoin came crashing down like hell 6 times in 2017... if you do not expect it to crash again at least 1-2 times in 2018, you belong in a mental facility.

•••
•••
whats the point in showing one articile that says its over when for the 1 billion artiles on crypto on web 50% say its over and 50% say its not?

I couldn't careless for crypto and just played with a few of them for small money.

but truth of the matter is.. bitcoin came crashing down like hell 6 times in 2017... if you do not expect it to crash again at least 1-2 times in 2018, you belong in a mental facility.
More generally it's was predicted to be crashed more then 119 Times and Counting .

•••
•••
Just gotta HODL. These intermediate dips will merely shake out the weak bitcoin hands. Drops are often the result of fears that turn out to be unsubstantiated.

With all stocks and also with cryptos there come a point when inexperienced, inpatient traders unwilling to hold get creamed “buying the dips.”

Looking for major up activity on btc by third week of March 2018.

Last edited:
•••
The crazy-good times for cryptocurrency traders may be over already:

You missed the point......It is just about to start. What ever is experienced now can not be compared to when Bitcoin and crypto as a whole had no voice, no one care about it and was just less than a dollar bill (<$1). Yet, it did not crash off totally till, it became world attention with world changing tech, the Blockchain......not now will anyone kill crypto; they can only suppress it for a while to come back stronger.

Hodl!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back