Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

new gtlds The future will be good...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wass

Established Member
Impact
1,403
New gTLD sales: Sex.Live: $160.000 / Porn.Live: $120.000
The future will be good for good new gTLDs.
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How you kind find ".live" if you're .dead :)
 
0
•••
"Randomly found", that's my point. I was pointing out that no one actually knows of a .live website without searching for it.

What? I do not even know ten .BIZ sites, even though this domain has been around since 2001.
 
0
•••
Sam ting Wong? :)
 
0
•••
What? I do not even know ten .BIZ sites, even though this domain has been around since 2001.

Again, you are making my point. .biz .live .whatever all these TLDs are a small blip on the screen, regardless of how old they are.
 
0
•••
I see new sites all the time, only a matter of time before there's a massive popular website that everyone has heard of using a new gTLD.

New site about to launch.. spring.xyz ;)

Domain sold for 6K btw, not mine but a decent sale!
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I see new sites all the time, only a matter of time before there's a massive popular website that everyone has heard of using a new gTLD.

New site about to launch.. spring.xyz ;)

Domain sold for 6K btw, not mine but a decent sale!

I see them too, just browsing the internet as usual in my work and in my spare time. Ok, you and me are gTLD speculators, but it can not only be us who have noticed this phenomenon. :-P
 
2
•••
360Berlin.net = 360.Berlin
Who is better: 360.Berlin or 360Berlin.net?
Who is better: 360.Berlin or 360Berlin.com?
No match for me: the winner is 360.Berlin
P.S. personally I have 360......... .coms in my portfoglio: I don't hate .coms, but 360.Berlin is the better one for me. :-, Can you forget a domain like 360.Berlin??? I think not. ;)
I repeat: the future will be good for good new gTLDs. :-D
:$::$::$::$::$::$:
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I repeat: the future will be good for good new gTLDs. :-D
:$::$::$::$::$::$:

I somewhat agree. Future must be brighter for gTLDs.. Cant get much worse than it is now.
 
0
•••
I somewhat agree. Future must be brighter for gTLDs.. Cant get much worse than it is now.
This month:
Sex.Live sold for $160.000
Porn.Live sold for $120.000
Co.ltd sold for $115.000

Better than $XXX.XXX sales = $X.XXX.XXX sales or $XX.XXX.XXX sales ;)

:$::$::$::$::$::$::$::$::$::-D:-D:-D:-D;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
This month:
Sex.Live sold for $160.000
Porn.Live sold for $120.000
Co.ltd sold for $115.000

Better than $XXX.XXX sales = $X.XXX.XXX sales or $XX.XXX.XXX sales ;)

:$::$::$::$::$::$::$::$::$::-D:-D:-D:-D;)

No domainers are making money with these kind of sales. Only registries are.
The only thing that matters are domainer sales, which currently are extremely rare.

Registry sales have 2 purposes:
1. To make the registries more money.
2. To make domainers believe the gTLDs are worth investing in so the registries will make even more money.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Better than registry sales are domainer sales.
No domainers are making money with these kind of sales. Only registries are.
Sales are sales and money is money. ;)
This is just the beginning... :$::$::$::$::-D:-D:-D:-D
The future will be huge for new gTLDs :-D
 
1
•••
Sales are sales and money is money. ;)
This is just the beginning... :$::$::$::$::-D:-D:-D:-D
The future will be huge for new gTLDs :-D

I really hope that you are right :xf.grin::-P
 
1
•••
Sales are sales and money is money. ;)
This is just the beginning... :$::$::$::$::-D:-D:-D:-D
The future will be huge for new gTLDs :-D

Well I prefer sales to be mine. You are happy with anyone selling anything. A much lower threshold which explains your enthusiasm towards nTLDs. Wont make you any money though.
 
0
•••
Well I prefer sales to be mine. You are happy with anyone selling anything. A much lower threshold which explains your enthusiasm towards nTLDs. Wont make you any money though.
Yes, I'm happy and enthusiast...:-D:-D:-D I understand the market: I'm in business for 10 years and with good results but this is not important for this thread. ;)
 
0
•••
Yes, I'm happy and enthusiast...:-D:-D:-D I understand the market: I'm in business for 10 years and with good results but this is not important for this thread. ;)
If you had good results for the past 10 years and the new gTLDs only exists for less than 3 years then why did you decide to change your business model? Why try to fix something if it isn't broke?
 
0
•••
Yes, I'm happy and enthusiast...:-D:-D:-D I understand the market: I'm in business for 10 years and with good results but this is not important for this thread. ;)

<Sarcasm> Yeah right.. I certainly believe that.. </Sarcasm>
 
0
•••
If you had good results for the past 10 years and the new gTLDs only exists for less than 3 years then why did you decide to change your business model? Why try to fix something if it isn't broke?
My friend I invest in housing, in stocks and in domains and it's my business... ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
I personally believe something: If you don't believe in new gTLDs, don't invest in them. ;) what is the problem?! ;)
 
1
•••
I personally believe something: If you don't believe in new gTLDs, don't invest in them. ;) what is the problem?! ;)
just trying to help you to save your moms money. before you blow it all
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back