Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Free Domain Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
The Rules are simple, reply to this thread with a meaningful post.

Each entry will be assigned a number as per order of posting and will be selected at random using a PHP script.

Limited one entry per person. Multiple Replies permitted. After first entry, replies thereafter are not included in the contest.

First Place Award: 1 Domain registration via Godaddy via gift certificate or direct funding or donation to charity of choice.

Second Place: Syatch.com via free push with namecheap

CONTEST CLOSED

1st Place: sofiapartner
2nd Place: nomaziz



NamePros is in no way affiliated with this contest and not responsible of outcome.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well - I am in then !:)
 
0
•••
Hello Ray,

Very cool Idea but I wonder could you add a 3rd option to donate to the winners favorite charity? I think this would be the best option and if I were to win it would be my choice if available. Great idea none the less!

Cheers

Blake Worthington
 
0
•••
Hello Ray,

Very cool Idea but I wonder could you add a 3rd option to donate to the winners favorite charity? I think this would be the best option and if I were to win it would be my choice if available. Great idea none the less!

Cheers

Blake Worthington

Great Idea!
 
0
•••
Entry is still open!
 
0
•••
Count me in :D
 
0
•••
1st Place: sofiapartner
2nd Place: nomaziz

PM me for details.

I will be starting another contest in 2 weeks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back