NameSilo

The first day of the rest of my life auction! $10 starts, no reserves!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Auction Update

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
scouting.tv $50

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Performing.tv $10
Tapas.tv $10
Perk.tv $ 14

•••
Rockets.tv $12
Unleashed.tv - $16
Sweetass.tv - $16

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ok since a few folks aren't following the OP rules of increments by $2 I'm just going to skip on past as well....

unleashed.tv - $35
rockets.tv - $50

•••
ok since a few folks aren't following the OP rules of increments by $2 I'm just going to skip on past as well....

unleashed.tv - $35
rockets.tv - $50

Thank you for the bids. I should have said increments of at least $2. If there are no objections, I will edit the OP for clarity.

Patty

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the bids. I should have said increments of at least $2. If there are no objections, I will edit the OP for clarity.

for as long as i've been buying anything via auction a statement of increments has always been assumed to be a *minimum* increment, and that parties are always free to bid high at whatever price they are prepared to pay.

otherwise people would probably fall asleep in their wheelchairs before proceedings where brought to a close.

•••
•••
22 performing.tv
22 moviemaking.tv

•••
didnt see the earlier bid on tapas for 14.

i raise my bid to 16

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back