IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gilsan keeps up with the madness of people and organizations changing names to be PC.
The "Front Hole"?

Oh. check out the blog for new bouncies!!!!
hahahahhahahaha..
But hurry!!!!

•••
Damn you all....
Just saw that I have been here over 11 (yes, eleven) years!!!
August 7, 2007 join date.
Well done... I'm even older than you... joined Feb 4, 2007, so 11.5 years.

@Kenny is a Classic at over 14 years. @johname is just a few days older than me, @briguy is a few days older than johname and of course @enlytend is 2nd oldest at 12 years.

@Corey is still a spring chicken at 10.5 years...

Last edited:
•••
Oh. check out the blog for new bouncies!!!!
hahahahhahahaha..
But hurry!!!!
WOW... definitely one of the best... so far!!!
DLAtvlo.gif

Last edited:
•••
Rich Dodson – vocal, banjo, lead electric guitar

The problem is he can't play them both at the same time lol

•••
•••
•••
If she's still a spring chicken sheet guess that means I ain't even been born yet..that's ok, lots to look forward to once I'm out the oven.

Celebrating mileage on NP, hats off for sure to all the pioneers and settlers and those that followed- you've put in your time and that earns my respect.

This thread in particular- could practically live on its own.

•••
Corey always first because she tells us its Monday on Sunday

•••
Hurricane getting close to Hawaii, Thursday-Sunday. Windy is a great site, what I use when Florida is about to get smacked up:

https://www.windy.com/?19.839,-155.391,7

Should be a little red arrow/play button on the very bottom left, so you can watch their prediction of where it will go.
------------
Starting Fargo Season 1, since all my movies at Netflix aren't available. Fargo, the movie is one of my favorites, so this should be good.

97% - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/fargo/s01

Last edited:
•••
Well done... I'm even older than you... joined Feb 4, 2007, so 11.5 years.

@Kenny is a Classic at over 14 years. @johname is just a few days older than me, @briguy is a few days older than johname and of course @enlytend is 2nd oldest at 12 years.

Hehe I'm older by birth but wasn't around! What does that make me?? :xf.eek::xf.wink::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Corey always first because she tells us its Monday on Sunday
Yeah those Aussie always seem to be a few hours ahead of the rest of the world...
Hehe I'm older by birth but wasn't around! What does that make me?? :xf.eek::xf.wink::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
A FUTURE old timer.... (TENURE (or cause of the "t" I can't use it? ))
Because I am UNSURE, I will ADJURE to your decision

~~~~~~~~~~
didn't realize this ..
"smartwebby
Established Memberβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Till now..you mean they had the Internet back in 2004?

~~~~~~~

Last edited:
•••
Finished, it was just ho-hum for me. Short stories, none with an end or an end you had to guess at. Last story was pretty good.
Next up, Notes From The Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky of Crime and Punishment fame. Picked this one because it's only about 120 pages, so 6 days.

So far this year, although some are missing, like Notes read a couple months back forgot to add
https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/12093318

-------------------------------------------------------------

My uninjured right arm is getting overworked. Eating canned food for simplicity, manual can opener has lock at least, may buy electric, doctor friend says it may be a six week healing time frame : sigh :

-------------------------------------------------------------

42 days until regular season hockey

•••
•••
•••
Guide dog helps blind dog cross the street:
tumblr_pdx1ftenra1vb46leo1_400.gif

•••
•••
•••
So far this year, although some are missing, like Notes read a couple months back forgot to add
https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/12093318

Ah nice, looks like you're a Kurt Vonnegut fan? See 4 of his books. I've only read Slaughterhouse-Five, I did give if 4.5/5 stars, really liked it. I have a GoodReads account but use Sort It Apps, Book App to keep track of it all. Scan the books, then rate it after I'm done.

Anton Chekhov is next, who will probably be my favorite author. I've read around some short stories/novels but going to read it all now.

I see Notes now on your page - https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/74098902-wumbo

---------
Looks like the hurricane is moving more west of Hawaii, so good news for them

https://www.windy.com/?19.839,-155.391,7

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Ed quit the band a couple years before the plane crash

•••
Well gee....I did not know what FORMER meant!
hahahhahahahhahahaaaa

•••
Only I could have post on my blog titled:
AVOID THE CANADIAN BEEF!

•••
Their drummer is a former member but became former after the crash. So former doesnt tell story.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back