IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey @iowadawg don't try to blow the candles out... just let the fire keep on burning inside you. Have a great day!
1cdpm7.jpg

•••
BABY GODFATHER 2.jpg
I think this thread finally might have achieved critical mass and no longer requires my daily input

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This morning at the transplant/whatever else he is surgeon.
He explained what the ct scan yesterday shows.
And what he will removed next week.
Little mass next to stomach....
Mass at the liver....
gall bladder...
some little mass not see near the gall bladder hidden by liver...
But first, he wanted to make sure my heart could take the operation, so he called a cardiologist across the hall to slot me in at once!
Cardiologist gave me EKG, examined me, etal.
Said that everything is okay, there will be no stress test or something test.
But he wanted a sonagram of my heart, so he talks to someone about getting me that right away.
And bam, few minutes later I am getting a sonogram.
Neat to hear my heart beat.

•••
Just to make you laugh also....
tumblr_ov6umkFaKn1urmckio1_400.gif

•••
•••
Just an observation: The "as long as it is the weekend somewhere" makes Chat weekEND the same as chat weekDAYs lol

Just figured out it was Lorenzo Ball's brother that got arrested in China for putting on glasses aking a stride. JBL might have mentioned it.

Good to see Dawg back in the Dawg House

•••
Just an observation: The "as long as it is the weekend somewhere" makes Chat weekEND the same as chat weekDAYs lol

Just figured out it was Lorenzo Ball's brother that got arrested in China for putting on glasses aking a stride. JBL might have mentioned it.

Good to see Dawg back in the Dawg House

Wasn't me but I will mention it, and it's early, but he, Lonzo Ball is kind of looking like a bust. He can't shoot at all:

29% FG%
53% from the free throw line
23% from 3 point line
http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/4066421/lonzo-ball

one of the most awkward shots I've ever seen. Seems timid out there as well. We'll see

Last edited:
•••
There a sat on the net comparing Jason Kidd's first same amount of games. The stats looked the same. so will have to wait and see.

•••
Ladies....If your cup is only half full, you probably need a different bra.....

•••
Sheldon really should have invented this one:
MpI1V2D.gif

•••
•••
•••
•••
@offthehandle been awhile since I posted one of my "favorite/favourite" female guitarist (Heart is my ultimate favorite/favourite..Barracuda!) ..anyway just wanted to maybe introduce you to this one
Note lots of people watch her videos with the sound off lol

Neat to hear my heart beat.
I always knew deep deep deep down inside that you had a "heart"!!!!
Great to see you back...

Probably won't post after midnight so..
Happy Birthday @SirDrago !
Maybe another member will start a thread..I suck at getting views lol

•••
been awhile since I posted one of my "favorite/favourite" female guitarist (Heart is my ultimate favorite/favourite..Barracuda!) ..anyway just wanted to maybe introduce you to this one

Really Cool. Thank you. Yes, I am always looking for new arrangements of classic rock covers done by female artists and guitarists. It makes me keep believing in youth being inspired to create music. They now have all the recording tools, accurate lessons, great instruments etc. that really did not exist in my youth. There really are some amazing young players both male and female on youtube, its incredible. Nancy Wilson btw is really talented guitarist, who doesnt get enough credit. I saw them in Reno in 2004 and was blown away. I had no idea her fingerstyle playing was at that level until seeing them live. They did some Zep covers too. Rock on.

•••
On that note..

and also worth a listen

•••
I have unfortunately never heard her until now. Very nice, quite a wide collection of spanish classical compositions, especially liked this one. Her Fortin collaboration Carretera Libertad, was nice too. Thanks!

•••
Sheldon really should have invented this one:

Reminded me when I was at a trade show in vegas many years ago (way back in a corner where the cheap booths were) there was a man and a lady with this plastic thing for folding shirts. I spoke with them a while and they mentioned they hoped their item would be popular one day. I am not positive it was the original inventor but I think it was...they spoke about trademarks etc. It is one of those times from my past I wish I would have said "so, for a $5,000 investment how much would my percentage be".

btw, there are SEVERAL times over the years I was in the right place at the right time and missed the boat...so now instead of sailing around the world on a yacht I am drifting in a pond in a leaky row boat...:xf.smile:

•••
I had planned to go...some friends on west coast had an extra ticket...might not have made it back home!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back