Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
26F this morning.....
But no damn snow to go with it.
Wife got heat at 72F.
I keep telling her, a not too damn long ago when the temp got to 72, a/c came on.

•••
•••
Wife got heat at 72F.
I keep telling her, a not too damn long ago when the temp got to 72, a/c came on.

I wish! It's freezing in here - I think HVAC guys have the basement door open and cold air is filtering upstairs.
Just threw some veggies in the oven to roast - that will take a little of the chill off.

•••
Old furnace was taken out in pieces and hauled away. Roughly 50+ years old, and it had the class not to finally crap out in the middle of a blizzard when it was 2 degrees out. They don't make 'em like that any more.
New one is inside. Now they connect the water, heating pipes and gas and we all cross our fingers!

•••
•••
•••
OKay, new dental plan just enrolled in.
Less than previous plan, with more benefits.
Only drawback is present dentist does not accept this plan.

•••
It is getting to be baby eagle season - Northeast Florida Eaglecams - http://www.nefleaglecam.org/ . Also have a couple of eggs, expecting them to pip in a few days.

That new avatar - sorry, but :yuck:

•••
Avatar is a holding place avatar....
It will be replaced....
When?????

•••
•••
HVAC project stretching into another day - ugh! It looks like the new furnace is in place and hooked up to the heating pipes, but needs to be attached to the chimney, water and gas.
Can't wait until this is DONE!!!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Changed my name. Cost me nP$2000.

Apparently, once you change your name to your real name, you can't change it back for free. Who would've knew?

•••
Popping the corn for everyone. No lines and no Michael Jackson. :-P
Was hoping it would last a little longer!

@ZapNano please don't leave (or any other member) just cause of some words! I don't think that your are far from being toxic (if my opinion counts)! Really not sure why @Shane Bellone referred to you as being like that < (again my opinion)

Seems that the "discussiont"should have been between you and @N-A (David Walker)

updated cause I misses a few key words...me bad

Last edited:
•••
Was hoping it would last a little longer!

@ZapNano please don't leave (or any other member) just cause of some words! I don't think that your are far from being toxic (if my opinion counts)! Really not sure why @Shane Bellone referred to you as being like that < (again my opinion)

Seems that the "discussiont"should have been between you and @N-A (David Walker)

updated cause I misses a few key words...me bad
I'm fine as long as she keeps her stupid stuff contained in some threads...

But fluffing up a good thread like that? A pet peeve.

•••
Changed my name. Cost me nP$2000.

Apparently, once you change your name to your real name, you can't change it back for free. Who would've knew?

But how do I know it's really you? :banghead:

•••
But how do I know it's really you? :banghead:
You'll know.

It's against namePros rules to discuss why I changed my name, but, I changed it due to an issue between staff and myself that couldn't be resolved amicably, to put the politest.

I'll be taking a hiatus away from the domaining section of namePros. I mean, my contributions are worthless there anyway. Let the million dollar appraisals and other nonsense ensue. I'll hang around here and the political thread.

•••
For what it's worth I appreciate your insight. We may not always agree, who does but I hear ya, breaks are good..

•••
I'm fine as long as she keeps her stupid stuff contained in some threads...

But fluffing up a good thread like that? A pet peeve.
Maybe a knife was taken to your gun fight.
One word comes to my mind "loyalty"... she was defending people that she "like/admires" and or "relates too.

I attended College but sure not smart/disciplined enough to do anything at University level..pretty sure it is pretty rare! Kinda like how many people didn't make the NFL..

Anyway just my thoughts in a vague manner..

•••
@briguy I speak nothing but the truth.

Side note, just picked my phd program. Communicative Persuasuion. So excited.

•••
@briguy I speak nothing but the truth.

Side note, just picked my phd program. Communicative Persuasuion. So excited.
Maybe my defination of toxic is the problem...in that particular case, to me, nuisance better choice..?

Congrats on picking up your program..i

•••
Maybe my defination of toxic is the problem...in that particular case, to me, nuisance better choice..?

Congrats on picking up your program..i

Nuisance? Definitely.

Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back