Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat8

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros,

I have been here for about one and a half years now and in the industry for about 2 years. I haven't made a huge profit through (BTW I am currently on the positive side:xf.wink:) but made a lot of great friends. I have learned a lot from domain industry and plan to share some of it through Domain Magazine.

With Domain Magazine, my focus was to provide quality content for our readers. I was not sure what should I write about because there are many domain blogs covering a wide variety of aspects and most of them are really awesome. Meanwhile, the crypto world caught me and hence things loosened up a bit. :whistle::whistle:

Then until recently, I started a daily sales review but I quickly felt it was too boring.
Then, I received a question from a fellow domainer. I immediately thought that answering questions of domainers would provide immense value. Bang, I have got the regular content to write now.

So guys if you have any questions related to domain industry: like Sales, Valuation, Tools, Conferences or just anything, you can ask them to me as comments on our posts. I would ensure that I cover as many questions as possible on a regular basis.

We would still try to aggregate important updates from domain industry and stay ahead of the time. But the Domain Magazine Q & A part would be most exciting!

Here's the first question and it's answer:
Domain magazine Q & A – Do companies in India prefer .co.in or .in?

P.S.: If I would not be knowing the answer to a question, I will try to find someone trusted who knows. :xf.smile:

P.P.S.: Appreciations through likes, shares and comments are always welcomed!:xf.cool:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice idea. I wish you the best with you website. Nice Name. No need for too much additional branding needed. Always a good idea :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back