Dynadot

discuss The crypto market is going crazy!

NameSilo
Watch
Today the crypto market is all hands on deck!!

Ripple (xrp) up over 60%
Litecoin, eth, EOS etc all up over 10% and climbing fast!!

Get your crypto domains up for sale!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you take at look at the stock market right now you’ll see that things are looking wobbly at best.

Now I’m not advising anyone to invest in Crypto but there’s a ‘Barbarian at the gates’ and he looks very very hungry!

Bitcoin [BTC] will gain mass adoption after global equity market meltdown in November 2018, says Bo Polyn

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-will-gain-mass-adoption-after-global-equity-market-meltdown/

I don't know, there are so many "experts" that tell this. Never heard of that Bo Polyn guy or rather Bo Polny, but I would be aware of listening to anyone on Twitter promising BTC skyrocketing.

Edit: That guy apparently predicts a lot when the day is long: https://steemit.com/gold/@msg768/is-bo-polny-and-gold-2020-forecast-a-scam

Right now there are serious scam/fraud/price manipulation issues (Tether, Bitfinex, etc) that make the whole cryptosphere rather look like a Ponzi scheme. All the bagholders that bough in high, just wait for new people to join so they can dump their coins on them.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know, there are so many "experts" that tell this. Never heard of that Bo Polyn guy or rather Bo Polny, but I would be aware of listening to anyone on Twitter promising BTC skyrocketing.

Edit: That guy apparently predicts a lot when the day is long: https://steemit.com/gold/@msg768/is-bo-polny-and-gold-2020-forecast-a-scam

Right now there are serious scam/fraud/price manipulation issues (Tether, Bitfinex, etc) that make the whole cryptosphere rather look like a Ponzi scheme. All the bagholders that bough in high, just wait for new people to join so they can dump their coins on them.
Fair point. Stock market predictions are ten a penny and granted there is a lot hustling going on right now in the Crypto sphere but that’s nothing new in business.

The tech checks out and the crypto market seems relatively stable right now, but what speaks volumes is the current stock market activity along with Institiutional organisations like Bakkt and Fidelity Investments (the fourth largest asset manager in the world) starting to trade in digital currencies.

I’m not a big fan of Bitcoin, there are much better projects out there but it’s standing it’s ground and proving to be extremely resilient.

The next 2 months are going to be interesting.

•••
Fair point. Stock market predictions are ten a penny and granted there is a lot hustling going on right now in the Crypto sphere but that’s nothing new in business.

The tech checks out and the crypto market seems relatively stable right now, but what speaks volumes is the current stock market activity along with Institiutional organisations like Bakkt and Fidelity Investments (the fourth largest asset manager in the world) starting to trade in digital currencies.

I’m not a big fan of Bitcoin, there are much better projects out there but it’s standing it’s ground and proving to be extremely resilient.

The next 2 months are going to be interesting.

I'm not sure if Bakkt and Fidelity will have such a positive impact on the market, but let's see. The next two months are indeed going to be interesting also regarding the stock markets.

•••
•••
Maybe MasterCard will though?

Monumental Moment In The Making As Mastercard Seeks Blockchain Patent For Fractional Reserve Crypto Asset Management

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/mo...r-fractional-reserve-crypto-asset-management/

Hmmm..not sure. Sounds like they might develop an own, centralized token like XRP.

But let's see. Crypto will stay, but regarding the market in terms of making profits, it might get more complicated for the "average Joe". I think now you can just wait and see what happens.

•••
Hmmm..not sure. Sounds like they might develop an own, centralized token like XRP.

But let's see. Crypto will stay, but regarding the market in terms of making profits, it might get more complicated for the "average Joe". I think now you can just wait and see what happens.

If you want a safe investment go with Silver. The scarcity element when everyone starts using it for batteries in electric cars will ensure its a great long term investment. I believe J.P. Morgan have just secured tons of the stuff.

If you want to change the world hodl crypto :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
holy crap man
I feel for people who invested in btc at 10k+

or eth

me my total is 600$ into tron
now my invest is worth $50
so I'm out $550 :)

whoich already sucks

so I can imagine others being out thousands.. or tens of thousands..

I guess u can always declare bankrupcy and stuff somehow..

but sadly some are just taking the bridge too

so sad.. to die for bitcoin.

for sure some people made money in crypto.. some made tons..
but I think its safe to say that people who lost money far outnumber those who made money

Last edited:
•••
Right now there are serious scam/fraud/price manipulation issues (Tether, Bitfinex, etc) .

I called bullsh*t on the wholemarket in December last year.

Another person who i called out, Remarkable how he's not behind bar's - in regulated markets he would serving 25-50 years for securities fraud.

The members of the forum who gave exchange their hard earned money for this fake-marketcap horsesh*t, You torched your money with a flamethrower and it's never coming back

UN-salvageable
Ponzi.jpg

Last edited:
•••
holy crap man
I feel for people who invested in btc at 10k+

or eth

me my total is 600$ into tron
now my invest is worth $50
so I'm out $550 :)

whoich already sucks

so I can imagine others being out thousands.. or tens of thousands..

I guess u can always declare bankrupcy and stuff somehow..

but sadly some are just taking the bridge too

so sad.. to die for bitcoin.

for sure some people made money in crypto.. some made tons..
but I think its safe to say that people who lost money far outnumber those who made money
Nobody has lost a cent if they haven’t sold. Now is the time to buy imo!

•••

maybe I'm missing something
as I am no crypto expert and rather proud of it

but how have people I felt sad for in post above who bouhgt btc at 10k or more not lost anything if btc is now <5k?

•••

but how have people I felt sad for in post above who bouhgt btc at 10k or more not lost anything if btc is now <5k?

They've fled home. The wifes/partners have left them. They won't come out the woods talking on here

•••

You buy 5 btc at $10k or $50,000. Btc falls to $5k and you hold. Btc goes to $20,000 and you sell. You just made $50,000.

The only people that lose money are those that can’t afford to hold or are scared.

•••
You never make any money till you sell. Both sides of the trade are exactly the same or am i missing something here?

•••
•••
You buy 5 btc at $10k or $50,000. Btc falls to $5k and you hold. Btc goes to $20,000 and you sell. You just made $50,000.

The only people that lose money are those that can’t afford to hold or are scared.

oh ok.. well that was rather obvious wasn't it..

but me I meant people who bought without ability to hold (some took loans etc)... and thinking it'll go up.. which it didn't... and which it still never may.. go up.

or are you sayhing that you know it'll go up? if so, I'd like to hear how you know it'll go up for sure? like I said I'm no expert.

•••
Btc goes to $20,000 and you sell. You just made $50,000.
Ok, wake me up when that happens...

I was working Wall St in the late 80's. The Japanese Nikkei skyrocketed to 38k, then in 1989 it dropped like a rock. For years people have been saying it will recover. It never has.

BTC is not going to recover, its just going to see-saw until it finds some kind of artificial support level and people will always be worrying because it has no foundation.

Last edited:
•••
oh ok.. well that was rather obvious wasn't it..

but me I meant people who bought without ability to hold (some took loans etc)... and thinking it'll go up.. which it didn't... and which it still never may.. go up.

or are you sayhing that you know it'll go up? if so, I'd like to hear how you know it'll go up for sure? like I said I'm no expert.
You should never invest without the ability to hold.

•••

I think you will need consider cryogenic sleep for that one

"wating for btc to hit 20k again..."

CotjXnQUIAE_HWF.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You should never invest without the ability to hold.

I don't really think most people today in the world are smart enough to never do things they should never do.

•••
It already happened. That’s the problem. You all want profits on a silver platter. The next time btc jumps you’ll have another excuse...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back