Domain Empire

.io The Acquisition of Testimonial.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
According to its founder, Testimonial, is “a platform that helps businesses collect, manage and distribute testimonials in a single place.” The company has used the Testimonial.to domain name for its website. According to Testimonial founder Damon Chen, the company just acquired Testimonial.io for $35,000 via SquadHelp...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So five extensions now, including a hack. I wonder how much the .com of this or the plural would be?
According to Estibot (yes I know many hate them), Testimonial.com is worth only $8k more than the .io:
$43,000

•••
Good for the buyer. There is nothing wrong with being the “end user” and paying good money for a domain name when you have a great idea and success plan for it.

Acquiring great domains and building businesses on them is an enviable skill set.

•••
So five extensions now, including a hack. I wonder how much the .com of this or the plural would be?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back