Dynadot

.io The Acquisition of Testimonial.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
According to its founder, Testimonial, is “a platform that helps businesses collect, manage and distribute testimonials in a single place.” The company has used the Testimonial.to domain name for its website. According to Testimonial founder Damon Chen, the company just acquired Testimonial.io for $35,000 via SquadHelp...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good for the buyer. There is nothing wrong with being the “end user” and paying good money for a domain name when you have a great idea and success plan for it.

Acquiring great domains and building businesses on them is an enviable skill set.

•••
So five extensions now, including a hack. I wonder how much the .com of this or the plural would be?

•••
So five extensions now, including a hack. I wonder how much the .com of this or the plural would be?
According to Estibot (yes I know many hate them), Testimonial.com is worth only $8k more than the .io:
$43,000

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back