Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Thanks

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

justname

Established Member
Impact
26
Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.nu is an extension with low demand. I see limited sales on nameBio for .nu and pricing is very varied.
For that reason, while this may be a hit or a miss, I would advise to not renew this.
Maybe put a high $$$ price for this and if it doesn't sell, drop it.
 
1
•••
Thank you for the Appraisal
 
0
•••
Hi All,

I recently purchased the domain "come.nu". Can you kindly advice what would be its value?

Thanks

Yeah.. Could be.
Hospitality industry is something I am not aware of at all, and maybe that is why I never came across the term.

Maybe it is like BFSI in Finance...

You learn something new everyday...

How many more TLDs you own?

Personal i say up to mid XXXX for right buyer
 
1
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back