Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Text versus image ads

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Zona

Arizona WildcatsVIP Member
Impact
35
I know every development niche different and there are a lot of little things that can impact results but having said that, are you having more success with image ads or text ads?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Edited: sorry I thought I was in the SEO thread.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Text ads are most paying thn image ads according to my experience
 
0
•••
you can also opt to have both
 
0
•••
It seems they pay less for image ads than text ads. I mean Most of the time my image ad clicks values are so low.
 
0
•••
also it depends on what type of site you have :) if you have an image site you would want to go with the image type of ads even though it might pay less you will get more clicks...
 
0
•••
I prefers text ads, as it normally attracts more clicks.
 
0
•••
based on what you said, it depends on the niche of the site, if the site is a game site, then image ads is better to go with it, if more like an article site, text ads are good.

Zona said:
I know every development niche different and there are a lot of little things that can impact results but having said that, are you having more success with image ads or text ads?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back