Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Image Ads

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

sufi

VIP Member
Impact
129
After using image only ads, I can see increase in CTR but the overall earnings (eCPM) has decreased? What should I do in this case? Should I revert back to mixture of both text and image?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You mean they pay less for Image ads ? can you tell value of click for an image ad and a text ad for your niche.
 
0
•••
Yes, I have noticed that the image ads pay less as compared to text and image ads mixture. The niche of my website is humor/entertainment (riddles, brain teasers etc.).
 
0
•••
image advertisements seem more widely used, to me.
so it would make sense that they cost less

Joe
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back