Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Test your Typing Skillz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

antman

VIP Member
Impact
117
http://www.2addicted.com/domains/words

A much more... accurate typing test...

You need to type the words as they appear in increasing speeds, and difficulty.

Actually pretty fun :P

See if you can get over five hundred on your first go.

Warning: Addictive!

:hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was at rank 74, but then the words started to blur -_-. otherwise, I will get to top 3.
 
0
•••
Game over - Score and ranks
140

:D
 
0
•••
32 i suck
 
0
•••
Game Over - Score and Rank
680

ranked 192nd
 
0
•••
Best I could get was 247, no rank.
 
0
•••
1153 #102...w00t
 
0
•••
152 tuhhh :(
 
0
•••
cool concept... 279 on my first try, might give it another go later :)
 
0
•••
I got 205, no rank. The text overlapped I can't see them!
 
0
•••
I got 1215. My laptop's R key wouldn't hit for some reason :(
 
0
•••
Ranked 924? lol.
 
0
•••
I'm getting the error Could not load game data

Joey
 
0
•••
That is addictive. My highest with distractions is 237.
 
0
•••
Just got 656 points for 223rd place.. I spelled the word and I was onto the next one and it said I didn't spell it..

- tries again -
 
0
•••
Finally managed 697, but without mistakes it would have been 1029... doh! ;)
 
0
•••
ummmm.....I think i may have set a record for most typos :laugh:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back